Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: qatmix
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 22-06-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 1,224
Posted By qatmix
cheap Slash tyres for bashing

Can anyone let me know what are cheap tyres to replace the bald ones on my Slash? I wont be racing it (although might take it to Bury) just after some general use cheap tyres.

Cheers
Forum: Bury Metro 22-06-2011
Replies: 11
Views: 2,214
Posted By qatmix
I'd love a 511, but where can you get 511's from?

I'd love a 511, but where can you get 511's from?
Forum: Tamiya 22-06-2011
Replies: 79
Views: 15,458
Posted By qatmix
Well as I can race for 15 meets (minimum before i...

Well as I can race for 15 meets (minimum before i change them) thats 75 races at 5 mins each.. so thats 375 mins.

You said 3 laps, so if the average lap time is 20 seconds thats one minute for off...
Forum: Tamiya 21-06-2011
Replies: 79
Views: 15,458
Posted By qatmix
Do you use the Tamiya blades? On my TC running...

Do you use the Tamiya blades? On my TC running Fast motors on high grip they last a couple of months.
Forum: Tamiya 20-06-2011
Replies: 79
Views: 15,458
Posted By qatmix
The spec r did has been out for some time for the...

The spec r did has been out for some time for the 501/511. The new ta05v2 gear diff from tamiya should also fit assuming it's the same. I am stripping my 501x down this week so will check the STD...
Forum: General Race Chat 20-06-2011
Replies: 16
vta
Views: 2,154
Posted By qatmix
Nope, Vta is not a class in the uk. Mardaves are...

Nope, Vta is not a class in the uk. Mardaves are a cheap spec class onroad class. Although they are not really as cheap anymore so at club level you are as well to look at the classic TC or offroad...
Forum: Vintage RC 18-06-2011
Replies: 49
Views: 43,067
Posted By qatmix
Dynastorms are available, as are top forces.....

Dynastorms are available, as are top forces.. Thet don't go for that much on eBay. The dynastorm is great but the rear arm mounts are a bugger and break so the D-parts are almost non existent.
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 17-06-2011
Replies: 558
Views: 76,514
Posted By qatmix
Well let's see Dez ;) the are-2 is a tank. My...

Well let's see Dez ;) the are-2 is a tank. My nephew has given his hours of abuse with a 10t bushless and I haven't had to replace anything other than 1 spur in over a year of him bashing it :)
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 16-06-2011
Replies: 558
Views: 76,514
Posted By qatmix
I think we will run an ARE-2 (assuming we get in)...

I think we will run an ARE-2 (assuming we get in) as they are tough!
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 16-06-2011
Replies: 558
Views: 76,514
Posted By qatmix
you can get ezrun 13t and speedo for £25...

you can get ezrun 13t and speedo for £25 delivered on Ebay.. thats cheap and they run forever!
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 16-06-2011
Replies: 558
Views: 76,514
Posted By qatmix
We have a team that would race.. although we...

We have a team that would race.. although we would rather not blow a load of cash on an HPI to race there, but would run a similar spec car like an Ansmann ARE-2 Would that be acceptable? (obvioulsy...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 15-06-2011
Replies: 558
Views: 76,514
Posted By qatmix
Would the £150 fee include a car for the team...

Would the £150 fee include a car for the team like the last time?
Forum: The PlayGround 13-06-2011
Replies: 19
Views: 1,435
Posted By qatmix
Calm down, you really seem to dislike Lewis.. ;) ...

Calm down, you really seem to dislike Lewis.. ;)

Lewis went up to JB after the race and congratulated him..

They are both great drivers with different approaches.. they seem to get on ok and...
Forum: Vintage RC 13-06-2011
Replies: 49
Views: 43,067
Posted By qatmix
it will look a bit sad as it was drilled etc to...

it will look a bit sad as it was drilled etc to make it lighter.. I will find it and get some pics..

I think it was stripped down for parts for my early Tamiya TC stuff..
Forum: Vintage RC 13-06-2011
Replies: 49
Views: 43,067
Posted By qatmix
I still have a jamie booth Mantaray chassis :)

I still have a jamie booth Mantaray chassis :)
Forum: Vintage RC 12-06-2011
Replies: 49
Views: 43,067
Posted By qatmix
If you want the 211 you can buy the plates from...

If you want the 211 you can buy the plates from fibrelyte, then just buy a dyna storm and mount that. That was the common 211 set-up.

The shell us more difficult although I think everyone used a...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 09-06-2011
Replies: 4
Views: 1,800
Posted By qatmix
std 190mm shells will fit

std 190mm shells will fit
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 06-06-2011
Replies: 4
Views: 1,365
Posted By qatmix
I dont usually mix, as different manufacturers...

I dont usually mix, as different manufacturers springs can have differences in their tolerances etc.

I basically run Tamiya springs on carpet (linear), and HPI springs on tarmac.. as they are...
Forum: General Race Chat 02-06-2011
Replies: 25
Views: 2,599
Posted By qatmix
They have announced a new 2.4 module for the...

They have announced a new 2.4 module for the esprit 3 so it looks like they are sticking with that.
Forum: I Made This ! 01-06-2011
Replies: 2
Views: 3,075
Posted By qatmix
Counter sink Dremel / Drill Bit

Hi All

I'm after a countersink drill bit for std 3mm rc machine head screws. All the ones I seem to find are not 90 degrees. (more like 60 degrees)

Anyone know where I can get one? Preferably...
Forum: Wanted 31-05-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 843
Posted By qatmix
Cheap sc tyres / wheels

Hi All

I seem to have bald tyres on my sc, it's just for bashing but wonder if anyone has some cheap old sets for sale?

Ta
Forum: For Sale 31-05-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 666
Posted By qatmix
savox low profile 1251mg replacement servo case

I ordered this by mistake

New in packet 1251 replacement case looking for £5 posted (UK)

Cheers
Forum: Mardave 31-05-2011
Replies: 141
Views: 21,978
Posted By qatmix
yep, which is why I cant see why it would be...

yep, which is why I cant see why it would be banned? Its just the same has having different shore tyres, different tyre depth etc..
Forum: Mardave 31-05-2011
Replies: 141
Views: 21,978
Posted By qatmix
what is the advantage of .64 pitch? Its just a...

what is the advantage of .64 pitch? Its just a gearing option.. What justification can be used to ban that?
Forum: General Race Chat 30-05-2011
Replies: 32
Views: 3,466
Posted By qatmix
Other than being easier to maintain, don't the...

Other than being easier to maintain, don't the 501x and 511 have exactly the same geometry etc?

As to strength, my 501x hit a metal podium at full whack with a 5.5t and just bounced back onto the...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com