Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: racingdwarf
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 11-04-2014
Replies: 6
Views: 1,442
Posted By racingdwarf
yer not sure on K1 but doubt it would, the 22-4...

yer not sure on K1 but doubt it would, the 22-4 is all sealed:thumbsup:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 08-04-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 1,869
Posted By racingdwarf
Hi K1 would be ok, depends on the class you...

Hi

K1 would be ok, depends on the class you wish to race, at NBC we have more 2wd than 4wd but 4wd is growing fast. we have a mix at the club but I would say the losi 22 is most popular of all.
Forum: Herts Nitro Model Club (electric) 06-04-2014
Replies: 3
Views: 3,946
Posted By racingdwarf
It's a campsite, I believe it about about 12 quid...

It's a campsite, I believe it about about 12 quid but I could be wrong as thats normally a caravan
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 05-04-2014
Replies: 2
Views: 1,179
Posted By racingdwarf
yer will do, don't panic tho I have all your...

yer will do, don't panic tho I have all your details, so yours will be sent no problems, it's s the forms I've not got that I can't send:lol:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 04-04-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,408
Posted By racingdwarf
:blush: on the race report, have all the results...

:blush: on the race report, have all the results here, just not had time…again:blush:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 04-04-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,408
Posted By racingdwarf
forcast is looking better now than it was a few...

forcast is looking better now than it was a few days ago:thumbsup:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 04-04-2014
Replies: 2
Views: 1,179
Posted By racingdwarf
6th april BRCA

I'm going to send the completed BRCA forms that I have off on monday, some people took forms to fill in,please have them sunday as I want to do membership in blocks not one at a time:cry: And those...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 02-04-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,408
Posted By racingdwarf
Cheers jon:blush:, yep we are on dirt

Cheers jon:blush:, yep we are on dirt
Forum: Team Losi Racing 01-04-2014
Replies: 14
Views: 4,512
Posted By racingdwarf
Intresting how slow the response is to the post,...

Intresting how slow the response is to the post, I have a 22-4 and on damp cold astro It was very good out of the box, on the same track but a nice dry warm day it was quite possibly the most...
Forum: General Race Chat 29-03-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 2,215
Posted By racingdwarf
Depend on what you want to build,simple grass...

Depend on what you want to build,simple grass track is quite easy fire hose as above, or if you have no luck land drainage pipe its about 65 for 100m roll make jumps with dirt or wood:thumbsup:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 23-03-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,607
Posted By racingdwarf
Thanks to all who came today, great days racing....

Thanks to all who came today, great days racing. big thank you to Craig for arriving at 8 to help put race control(Tree house)up and to richard for helping with steps:thumbsup:

Hope you all had a...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 22-03-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,607
Posted By racingdwarf
Myself and craig will be down bright and early...

Myself and craig will be down bright and early putting the new race control up, by about 9.30ish I think will will be struggling to get the roof on, so any early bird may get there hands...
Forum: General Race Chat 21-03-2014
Replies: 65
Views: 11,997
Posted By racingdwarf
Not read every post on here but got the general...

Not read every post on here but got the general idea, I have never yet(fingers crossed big hint) raced at RHR on the dirt, I have been wanting to get up to storm valley but it's a good long day out...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 20-03-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,607
Posted By racingdwarf
Ah cheers john for the post, need to do my job...

Ah cheers john for the post, need to do my job :blush:. This weekend I hope to be on grass, as both tracks are up and running I will try to do grass, dirt,grass dirt meeting by meeting, weather and...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 20-03-2014
Replies: 6
Views: 1,954
Posted By racingdwarf
Yer I put my entry in couple of weeks ago, Your...

Yer I put my entry in couple of weeks ago, Your right, I will not know if I'm in untill I've received the email and paid the money
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 17-03-2014
Replies: 51
Views: 11,089
Posted By racingdwarf
I agree that of our UK standard tyres the rim...

I agree that of our UK standard tyres the rim style we have at this time works well, And the new design has no real advantage, but for the softer dirt style tyres I think it is better for all the...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 16-03-2014
Replies: 51
Views: 11,089
Posted By racingdwarf
yer, but if all cars/wheels from TLR and AE,...

yer, but if all cars/wheels from TLR and AE, proline etc only produced in this style and more importantly size in years to come we in the uk could have a tricky problem that schumacker tyres only fit...
Forum: Vintage RC 15-03-2014
Replies: 10
Views: 1,587
Posted By racingdwarf
looks like a cougar transmission drive shafts ...

looks like a cougar transmission drive shafts wishbones, rear tower mount looks home made, schumacher shocks, not sure about the front end, looks a bit rc10 ish with a few bits thrown in???? don't...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 14-03-2014
Replies: 9
Views: 3,610
Posted By racingdwarf
I agree with john,your over thinking this. what...

I agree with john,your over thinking this. what you are trying to do is something you will be able to get basic set up of very quickly 1st time on track. do as john has said then get it on the track,...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 14-03-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 1,332
Posted By racingdwarf
Hi chris will be good to see you again:thumbsup: ...

Hi chris will be good to see you again:thumbsup:

As dan has said I use dynamite motors good price great motor

If your watching the pennies keep an eye on the second hand section, I have bought...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 12-03-2014
Replies: 51
Views: 11,089
Posted By racingdwarf
Ah bloody hell, just pinged an Email over to AKA...

Ah bloody hell, just pinged an Email over to AKA about that, they are gutted now I told them, going to ditch the who Idea now they found that out:p:D


stand corrected, we were proline only to,...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 12-03-2014
Replies: 51
Views: 11,089
Posted By racingdwarf
I agree with some posts, the aka wheels will be...

I agree with some posts, the aka wheels will be great for US style tyres like proline and AKA as they have chunkier beads and are far baggier on the wheel when fitting so the extra size will make...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 12-03-2014
Replies: 9
Views: 2,327
Posted By racingdwarf
ran a losi 22sct for a few months, great truck,...

ran a losi 22sct for a few months, great truck, but in our region we ran 2wd 4wd together and it was like taking a knife to a gun fight:lol: so sold it:(
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 11-03-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 1,262
Posted By racingdwarf
+1, the losi cab forward is pig ugly:lol:

+1, the losi cab forward is pig ugly:lol:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 11-03-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 1,262
Posted By racingdwarf
from here on you shall now be called shrek due to...

from here on you shall now be called shrek due to the love of the green paint:D
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com