oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
18
19
20
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Kelk
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
10-01-2013
Replies:
18
Next Meeting Thursday 10th Jan @6.30pm
Views:
1,391
Posted By
Kelk
This thread isn't going how you wanted it to is...
This thread isn't going how you wanted it to is it?
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
10-01-2013
Replies:
18
Next Meeting Thursday 10th Jan @6.30pm
Views:
1,391
Posted By
Kelk
Of course you can tubby ;)
Of course you can tubby ;)
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
10-01-2013
Replies:
18
Next Meeting Thursday 10th Jan @6.30pm
Views:
1,391
Posted By
Kelk
Well if you're going to be like that then I guess...
Well if you're going to be like that then I guess I'll just have to bring the buggy along
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
10-01-2013
Replies:
18
Next Meeting Thursday 10th Jan @6.30pm
Views:
1,391
Posted By
Kelk
Unsure at the moment as to whether I race the...
Unsure at the moment as to whether I race the buggy as usal or bring the truck along for some shake down prior to the truck fest next week assuming it's still on.
I'm not gonna do both as that...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
09-01-2013
Replies:
8
Track layout
Views:
1,341
Posted By
Kelk
I can help on Tuesday evening next week if that...
I can help on Tuesday evening next week if that helps
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
09-01-2013
Replies:
19
Winter Open Rnd 3: Sunday 20th Jan2013 with Team Associated & Apex Models
Views:
1,987
Posted By
Kelk
Guys, I'd love to come along for the day...
Guys,
I'd love to come along for the day but my wife's flight lands at 2:30 on the Sunday afternoon and I may need to pick her up from Heathrow. If the flight is delayed I could stay for the day...
Forum:
Team Losi Racing
07-01-2013
Replies:
12
22SCT ride height
Views:
4,725
Posted By
Kelk
Thanks for the feedback and discussion so far...
Thanks for the feedback and discussion so far guys - sorry I haven't fed anything back after your efforts but work has got in the way of hobby!
Ok - so to confirm - truck is set as mid motor. ...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
04-01-2013
Replies:
4
First meeting of 2013
Views:
915
Posted By
Kelk
Chris if you can just arrange for the weather to...
Chris if you can just arrange for the weather to be like it was last night or better for every race meet in 2013 then you'll be onto a winner
Cracking evening all round
Forum:
Team Losi Racing
03-01-2013
Replies:
12
22SCT ride height
Views:
4,725
Posted By
Kelk
The truck felt a lot lot better than before. ...
The truck felt a lot lot better than before. Still some work to be done though.
It was feeling very light around the rear when coming off the brakes and applying the power in the exit of...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
03-01-2013
Replies:
6
Next Meeting Sunday 6th Jan 2013 half day
Views:
1,009
Posted By
Kelk
I hope to be there too. Really enjoyed tonight...
I hope to be there too. Really enjoyed tonight except for the same person punting me off twice at the same location - once in a heat and then again in the B final.
My 22 is not your brake muppet!...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
02-01-2013
Replies:
19
First meeting 2013..?
Views:
1,761
Posted By
Kelk
So Thursday 17th for a truck night? Who's in? ...
So Thursday 17th for a truck night? Who's in?
Kelk = Chris
Dudders = Neil
Racer11 = Alex
Forum:
Team Losi Racing
02-01-2013
Replies:
12
22SCT ride height
Views:
4,725
Posted By
Kelk
Freckly just thought I'd give an update after...
Freckly just thought I'd give an update after your great advice
ride height now set to 28 mm all round with one stage softer rear springs. If it ends up being too wallowy at the rear I'll put the...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
02-01-2013
Replies:
19
First meeting 2013..?
Views:
1,761
Posted By
Kelk
I'm up for that :). Btw Neil, I've been adjusting...
I'm up for that :). Btw Neil, I've been adjusting the truck in my absence from the circuit. If I bring it along to test it this Thursday is it ok to run with prior to the heats kicking off? I'll...
Forum:
R/C Graphy!
01-01-2013
Replies:
366
paint by ian
Views:
72,017
Posted By
Kelk
Fantastic and happy to answer any questions...
Fantastic and happy to answer any questions anytime
Forum:
R/C Graphy!
31-12-2012
Replies:
366
paint by ian
Views:
72,017
Posted By
Kelk
Ian I really can't wait for mine.... ;)
Ian I really can't wait for mine.... ;)
Forum:
Team Losi Racing
31-12-2012
Replies:
12
22SCT ride height
Views:
4,725
Posted By
Kelk
Wow - that's a great answer. Cheers mate...
Wow - that's a great answer. Cheers mate :thumbsup:
As for pistons, I'm running the standard ones from the build ie as per instructions
Forum:
Team Losi Racing
31-12-2012
Replies:
12
22SCT ride height
Views:
4,725
Posted By
Kelk
22SCT ride height
Hi all
Trying to get my 22 SCT set up correctly as I've only taken it out once. I did win that night mainly because everyone went into demolition derby mode and the losi was just better on a track...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
31-12-2012
Replies:
19
First meeting 2013..?
Views:
1,761
Posted By
Kelk
I'm up for Thursday - the weather looks like it...
I'm up for Thursday - the weather looks like it will be dry (ish) so happy to bring the truck along
I'm just generally sick of the rain - what I really wanted for Xmas was a drought.
Anyway....
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
27-12-2012
Replies:
19
First meeting 2013..?
Views:
1,761
Posted By
Kelk
Once a month having a regular heat for big dumb...
Once a month having a regular heat for big dumb trucks. We know of at least 4 who are up for it from the other thread and Darren's said that he'd volunteer to be the additional marshal to make 5 for...
Forum:
Surrey & Hants RCCC
27-12-2012
Replies:
19
First meeting 2013..?
Views:
1,761
Posted By
Kelk
Dudders - had any more thoughts on the regular...
Dudders - had any more thoughts on the regular truck heat once a month?
Forum:
General Race Chat
25-12-2012
Replies:
51
rc under the tree...
Views:
6,688
Posted By
Kelk
I e got an RB6 on the way but I can't have it...
I e got an RB6 on the way but I can't have it until the house move is finalised
Forum:
JConcepts
24-12-2012
Replies:
4
Help sourcing some JCOncepts products
Views:
12,078
Posted By
Kelk
Just sent MB Models a mail and I'll see what they...
Just sent MB Models a mail and I'll see what they come back with :)
Forum:
JConcepts
24-12-2012
Replies:
4
Help sourcing some JCOncepts products
Views:
12,078
Posted By
Kelk
That's cracking news - thank you very much
That's cracking news - thank you very much
Forum:
JConcepts
23-12-2012
Replies:
4
Help sourcing some JCOncepts products
Views:
12,078
Posted By
Kelk
Help sourcing some JCOncepts products
Hi
Hopefully this is the right place to ask - I'm after a couple of JConcepts products for my TLR 22 and 22SCT
I'm after the silent spur gears for both and there is (I believe) a carbon fibre...
Forum:
Team Losi Racing
23-12-2012
Replies:
1
cab forward shells....
Views:
2,742
Posted By
Kelk
I've just bought a Jconcepts Illuzion Predator...
I've just bought a Jconcepts Illuzion Predator shell to experiment with as a cab forward shell in comparison to a Phat Bodies Rocco style shell I've Ben running with for 6 months
I've no idea how...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Page 20 of 20
«
First
<
10
18
19
20
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:40 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com