Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 476 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chris Green
Forum: For Sale 24-02-2008
Replies: 6
Views: 1,639
Posted By Chris Green
Craig, for the bodyshell, is it possible to...

Craig, for the bodyshell, is it possible to describe a basic design to you too for this price? also, does it include the painting of the wing and undertray? If so, I'll take it (assuming you split it...
Forum: Mid West 24-02-2008
Replies: 7
Views: 2,111
Posted By Chris Green
cool, thanks for that guys. Cov on the 23rd...

cool, thanks for that guys.

Cov on the 23rd sounds good to me. Is it enough of a relaxed event to be able to run 2 classes?
Forum: Team Losi Racing 24-02-2008
Replies: 5
Views: 2,723
Posted By Chris Green
Its Jimmy's Tamiya Durga I think?

Its Jimmy's Tamiya Durga I think?
Forum: Mid West 24-02-2008
Replies: 7
Views: 2,111
Posted By Chris Green
Outdoor meetings in March? Mid-West

As above, what meetings are there in March? preferably in the mid-west region, ish.

Thank you,

Chris.
Forum: Atomic Carbon 24-02-2008
Replies: 111
Views: 21,279
Posted By Chris Green
lmfao at "woberly" :D

lmfao at "woberly" :D
Forum: Mid West 24-02-2008
Replies: 87
Views: 11,491
Posted By Chris Green
Outdoor meetings in March, Mid-West

Hello!

just wondering if there are many outdoor meetings in march? local ish to Hereford, so the mid-west meetings would be great.

I could do with giving the B4 and B44 their (and mine!)...
Forum: For Sale 24-02-2008
Replies: 24
Views: 3,241
Posted By Chris Green
Cris, if you haven't sold the one-way, could you...

Cris, if you haven't sold the one-way, could you let me know a price please? I'll see you on Friday?

Cheers.
Forum: Wanted 22-02-2008
Replies: 4
Views: 1,055
Posted By Chris Green
i've got one. I ran it in my FTX blaze for a...

i've got one. I ran it in my FTX blaze for a while.

I had to shave about 2mm from each of the mounting lugs on each side, I'm sure a standard servo mount would still be fine though?

£25?
...
Forum: I Made This ! 21-02-2008
Replies: 41
Views: 7,261
Posted By Chris Green
Ash, did you intend to name this after a male sex...

Ash, did you intend to name this after a male sex toy?
Forum: I Made This ! 20-02-2008
Replies: 41
Views: 7,261
Posted By Chris Green
No he didn't! :p

No he didn't! :p
Forum: Team Associated 19-02-2008
Replies: 20
Views: 7,388
Posted By Chris Green
will you be selling them too? I'd be...

will you be selling them too?

I'd be interested in the rear top deck, at the right price.
Forum: General Race Chat 18-02-2008
Replies: 25
Views: 2,679
Posted By Chris Green
What motor were you running Kecky? I'm ran...

What motor were you running Kecky?

I'm ran my B4 for about 5 or 6 meetings now, and my yellow mini pins still have loads of life left in them.

however, that was with a 10.5. Which has now...
Forum: Team Associated 18-02-2008
Replies: 37
Views: 8,248
Posted By Chris Green
I'd recommend trying out both cars, and see which...

I'd recommend trying out both cars, and see which one you prefer. Most people's views on here are going to be biased one way or another.

I personally would say the B44 would be the better choice....
Forum: Team Associated 17-02-2008
Replies: 16
Views: 4,789
Posted By Chris Green
I don't think so, look at this photo. I think the...

I don't think so, look at this photo. I think the geometry would be changed too much.
...
Forum: Electrics 15-02-2008
Replies: 54
Views: 5,596
Posted By Chris Green
I've got a 6.5L for my B4 today. should it be...

I've got a 6.5L for my B4 today. should it be geared similar to the R version?
Forum: Schumacher 14-02-2008
Replies: 215
Views: 46,323
Posted By Chris Green
The layshaft? or a driveshaft / propshaft?

The layshaft? or a driveshaft / propshaft?
Forum: General Race Chat 14-02-2008
Replies: 32
Views: 2,958
Posted By Chris Green
Who makes the decision about the regional tyres?...

Who makes the decision about the regional tyres? is it at the AGM?
Forum: KYOSHO 13-02-2008
Replies: 17
Views: 4,069
Posted By Chris Green
How much is the LAW pack?

How much is the LAW pack?
Forum: KYOSHO 13-02-2008
Replies: 7
Views: 3,527
Posted By Chris Green
what motor and spur will you be using?

what motor and spur will you be using?
Forum: General Race Chat 13-02-2008
Replies: 5
Views: 1,077
Posted By Chris Green
I've used A2A4.co.uk before. I think there was a...

I've used A2A4.co.uk before. I think there was a minimum order of £10 tho.
Forum: KYOSHO 13-02-2008
Replies: 17
Views: 4,069
Posted By Chris Green
I didn't think it came with cells or a charger?

I didn't think it came with cells or a charger?
Forum: The PlayGround 12-02-2008
Replies: 54
Views: 4,313
Posted By Chris Green
I did an engineering apprenticeship when I was...

I did an engineering apprenticeship when I was 16. I'm now with the same company, 9 years later, and they are currently paying for me to study towards a degree part time.

You should consider it...
Forum: The PlayGround 12-02-2008
Replies: 54
Views: 4,313
Posted By Chris Green
is that Jamie? and his magic torch?

is that Jamie?

and his magic torch?
Forum: Electrics 12-02-2008
Replies: 16
Views: 2,712
Posted By Chris Green
Mark, does that mean a 1000W generator wouldn't...

Mark, does that mean a 1000W generator wouldn't run 2 chargers? Assuming 4.2A per charger, at 7.2V.
Forum: The PlayGround 12-02-2008
Replies: 53
Views: 5,660
Posted By Chris Green
looking at the tire marks, you were on the wrong...

looking at the tire marks, you were on the wrong side of the road for a while.

a gentle roll is better than a head on I guess. glad you were all ok. Bet is was scary as fook though. you kind of...
Showing results 476 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com