Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Jonesy
Forum: East of England 06-06-2013
Replies: 25
Views: 4,989
Posted By Jonesy
Don't your B Finalists marshall the A Final Danny?

Don't your B Finalists marshall the A Final Danny?
Forum: North West 20-05-2013
Replies: 3
Views: 1,522
Posted By Jonesy
Ellesmere Port - Friday Night - Indoors running...

Ellesmere Port - Friday Night - Indoors running Carisma touring, Mardave and Micro Buggies

Neston - Tuesday Night - Indoors running the same as above

Oswestry - Thursday Night - Outdoors 1/10th...
Forum: Blackpool Radio control car club 09-05-2013
Replies: 2
Views: 1,392
Posted By Jonesy
Hi Lawrence Final question (for now....!)...

Hi Lawrence

Final question (for now....!) Are you able to use MRT transponders or have you guys upgraded? Just to make sure I send you the right details!
Forum: Blackpool Radio control car club 09-05-2013
Replies: 34
Views: 3,637
Posted By Jonesy
Ta. Thinking about making the trip up on...

Ta.

Thinking about making the trip up on Saturday with the K1 and I'll bring along the EMB-1 Micro as well for a blast around!

Hopefully see you about 3pm!
Forum: Blackpool Radio control car club 09-05-2013
Replies: 34
Views: 3,637
Posted By Jonesy
What tyres are you allowing then on Saturday? ...

What tyres are you allowing then on Saturday? Will mini-pins be ok to use?

Andy
Forum: XRAY 08-05-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 2,897
Posted By Jonesy
Just need to make sure you down ramp the first...

Just need to make sure you down ramp the first table top as well now leading into it! :thumbsup:
Forum: North West 07-05-2013
Replies: 27
Views: 4,510
Posted By Jonesy
Looks like somebody bit at Tonys bait! :p

Looks like somebody bit at Tonys bait! :p
Forum: Mid West 29-04-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 1,366
Posted By Jonesy
4wd Telford Regional

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone as always for putting on the event, I know Bish is learning new tricks on the computer all the time!

I know some people weren't too happy with the track but I...
Forum: Oswestry Radio Car Club 26-04-2013
Replies: 0
Views: 2,272
Posted By Jonesy
Outdoors!

Good to read on facebook etc.. that last night was a good night outdoors.

I should be joining you next week as we have a week off our darts night!
Forum: Oswestry Radio Car Club 26-04-2013
Replies: 13
Views: 4,347
Posted By Jonesy
Hi Adam Ash asked if you drop him a PM on...

Hi Adam

Ash asked if you drop him a PM on here. His username is ashleyb4

He will provide you with all the necessary details

Andy
Forum: Oswestry Radio Car Club 25-04-2013
Replies: 13
Views: 4,347
Posted By Jonesy
Hi Adam In previous years the club and the...

Hi Adam

In previous years the club and the show ground have allowed camping prior to a regional event however I don't get to the club as often as I'd like so it would need confirming for this year...
Forum: WORM - Weston-Super-Mare 24-04-2013
Replies: 6
Views: 1,422
Posted By Jonesy
Come on Belsten, make the trip to Telford...

Come on Belsten, make the trip to Telford Mid-west regional, it's only a few hours!! :thumbsup:
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 14-03-2013
Replies: 4
Views: 1,970
Posted By Jonesy
Hi Mills It is just the Sunday. Our Micro...

Hi Mills

It is just the Sunday. Our Micro EGM is on Saturday so some people will not be there

Drop us an email if you need further info dude

AJ
Forum: Schumacher 04-03-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 1,614
Posted By Jonesy
Get it done Matt, you know it makes sense! ...

Get it done Matt, you know it makes sense!

Robin came along to yesterdays Micro National to have a look and was very impressed with the show we put on. Let's hopw these cars continue to sell :)
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 28-02-2013
Replies: 8
Views: 4,046
Posted By Jonesy
LC Racing Micro Buggy - Schumacher NOW IN STOCK

As the title says. The EMB-1 LC Micro Racing Buggy that Schumacher are importing is now officially in stock at Schumacher including spares and hop-ups


I've ran the car at the last Micro...
Forum: Schumacher 28-02-2013
Replies: 5
Views: 1,614
Posted By Jonesy
LC Racing 1/14th Scale Micro NOW IN STOCK

As the title says. The EMB-1 LC Micro Racing Buggy that Schumacher are importing is now officially in stock at Schumacher including spares and hop-ups

I've ran the car at the last Micro National...
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 18-02-2013
Replies: 63
Views: 9,050
Posted By Jonesy
Apologies I couldn't make it and sorry for not...

Apologies I couldn't make it and sorry for not letting you know, I have the replacement part but just couldn't get there

Not to worry and I hope to see you all at Caldicot in a few weeks
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 14-02-2013
Replies: 63
Views: 9,050
Posted By Jonesy
I'm just waiting on a replacement part for the...

I'm just waiting on a replacement part for the EMB-1 from Schuuy which (touch wood) should come through this week. If it does then I will more than likely see you.

I've not read the rest of this...
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 14-02-2013
Replies: 16
Views: 2,360
Posted By Jonesy
It just sounds like you've been really unlucky. ...

It just sounds like you've been really unlucky. I raced for Losi here in the UK for over a year when the mini-8 first came out and it's fair to say I put in alot of hours with the car and didn't...
Forum: News 14-02-2013
Replies: 36
Views: 11,493
Posted By Jonesy
No more than 45 mins on a slow run from Ellesmere...

No more than 45 mins on a slow run from Ellesmere Port, I am in!
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 09-02-2013
Replies: 14
Views: 2,117
Posted By Jonesy
Mold don't race anymore, club has folded. A lot...

Mold don't race anymore, club has folded. A lot of there members do slot car racing on the same industrial site as TOP Models (mentioned above)
Forum: WORM - Weston-Super-Mare 08-02-2013
Replies: 11
Views: 1,265
Posted By Jonesy
No decent excuses there Andy....... :p :p

No decent excuses there Andy....... :p :p
Forum: Maritime Raceway 06-02-2013
Replies: 2
Views: 2,608
Posted By Jonesy
Or you could visit your grandparents!!

Or you could visit your grandparents!!
Forum: Wycombe RC club 05-02-2013
Replies: 4
Views: 12,780
Posted By Jonesy
What time does it start and finish?

What time does it start and finish?
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 03-02-2013
Replies: 27
Views: 10,980
Posted By Jonesy
Cheers for saying so Andy, next time I hope to...

Cheers for saying so Andy, next time I hope to beat you and the 10th! :p
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com