Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 51 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: RobW
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 06-10-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 1,359
Posted By RobW
No racing this Sunday (11th) at TORCH

There is no race meeting this Sunday at TORCH as we are having an interclub meeting at the Surrey and Hants track.

We will be running 2 meetings, one at Surrey and Hants this Sunday and one at...
Forum: General Race Chat 04-10-2015
Replies: 9
Views: 3,347
Posted By RobW
Well I know it is only practice but not really...

Well I know it is only practice but not really what I expected. Shaft drive Kyosho fastest, a Losi in the top 10 and no Yokomos in the top 10!

Might be a bit late for work tomorrow morning.

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 30-09-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 1,810
Posted By RobW
Hi Toby Don't think there will be any more...

Hi Toby

Don't think there will be any more Wed evenning organised practice sessions now until the start of next season as it is getting darker earlier.

Probably a good discussion point for the...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 30-09-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 1,810
Posted By RobW
No organised practice session tonight - have sent...

No organised practice session tonight - have sent you a PM.

Rob
Forum: Yokomo 28-09-2015
Replies: 357
Views: 139,263
Posted By RobW
Yes, that picture is a bit of tease. If that is a...

Yes, that picture is a bit of tease. If that is a belt on the side furthest away then there must be some sort of layshaft before the front gear box as it does not line up with the front diff?


...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 26-09-2015
Replies: 12
Views: 2,467
Posted By RobW
Craig - we will need to sort in morning when have...

Craig - we will need to sort in morning when have access to laptop.

James - expect Steve will have tyres, if not I have some I can sell.

Rob
Forum: General Race Chat 24-09-2015
Replies: 15
Views: 2,096
Posted By RobW
100% agree. I find it really unenjoyable to race...

100% agree. I find it really unenjoyable to race on tracks that I feel I am just hanging onto the car and keeping it between the track markers waiting to either make a mistake myself or the guy in...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 23-09-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 1,288
Posted By RobW
LMP12 Contact tyres

So I can buy ones with white wheels at £3-4 a pair or ones with black wheels for around £7 a pair. Can get in same shore rating but different rubber I understand.

Been running the whites ones at...
Forum: Wanted 22-09-2015
Replies: 5
Views: 1,095
Posted By RobW
Got one here, Orion £30 posted: ...

Got one here, Orion £30 posted:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172136

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 22-09-2015
Replies: 12
Views: 2,467
Posted By RobW
Sorry Shaun, just realised John C and I are...

Sorry Shaun, just realised John C and I are engaged in a scrap over the heady heights of 10th position in 2WD as we are currently in equal 10th:woot: so I will have to allow the 4WD class to run its...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 22-09-2015
Replies: 12
Views: 2,467
Posted By RobW
Last round of TORCH Summer Series this Sun 27th Sept

Don't forget it is the last round of the TORCH Summer Series this coming Sunday:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164634

Think Phil Williams has already won the 4WD class but there...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 18-09-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 2,097
Posted By RobW
TORCH 2015 AGM

The 2015 TORCH AGM will be on Weds 28th October at the Queens Head, Eastleigh (very close to Marwell Zoo). The post code is SO50 7HF, which is on the junction of the B2177 and the B3354 roads. This...
Forum: Yokomo 06-09-2015
Replies: 357
Views: 139,263
Posted By RobW
Pretty sure there is no rule about cars having to...

Pretty sure there is no rule about cars having to be commercially available (if that is what you mean?) at IFMAR events so IF they use a new car it could be in prototype or pre-production form?

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 02-09-2015
Replies: 1
Views: 1,497
Posted By RobW
That'll be a no then:) Appreciate it was...

That'll be a no then:)

Appreciate it was pretty short notice.

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 02-09-2015
Replies: 1
Views: 1,497
Posted By RobW
Practice tonight Wed 2 Sept - CANCELLED

Late notice I know but due to change of CM date I can now run a practice session tonight if anyone is interested.

I won't be running as I seem to have sold all my buggies somehow:confused: so need...
Forum: Mid South 27-08-2015
Replies: 12
Views: 5,333
Posted By RobW
Hi Stu I think Dave is on holiday this week....

Hi Stu

I think Dave is on holiday this week. Sure he will look into this when he gets back.

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 13-08-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 22,400
Posted By RobW
TORCH 2015/16 Winter Series and Festive Fun Meeting

We are pleased to announce the dates for our 2015/16 Winter Series:

Round 1 18th Oct
Round 2 15th Nov
Round 3 6th Dec
Round 4 24th Jan
Round 5 21st Feb
Round 6 27th Mar

These will be all...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 12-08-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 1,312
Posted By RobW
No practice Weds 12th Aug

There is no practice tonight as we have a committee meeting.

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 09-08-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 1,552
Posted By RobW
Sorry, only just seen this, yes there is a...

Sorry, only just seen this, yes there is a morning meeting today.

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 05-08-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 1,392
Posted By RobW
Practice cancelled tonight due to lack of...

Practice cancelled tonight due to lack of numbers.

Rob
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 04-08-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 1,392
Posted By RobW
Practice Wed 5th Aug - CANCELLED

I plan to run the practice session tomorrow evenning - Wed 5th.

However last time I ran a Wed evening practice session there were 3 of us so given I spent the evening working on my GT12 car in the...
Forum: Titchfield Off Road Club Hants 04-08-2015
Replies: 3
Views: 1,392
Posted By RobW
Hi Toby Sent you a PM. Cheers Rob

Hi Toby

Sent you a PM.

Cheers

Rob
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 03-08-2015
Replies: 3
Views: 1,390
Posted By RobW
Thanks, Mark:thumbsup:

Thanks, Mark:thumbsup:
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 03-08-2015
Replies: 3
Views: 1,390
Posted By RobW
2015/16 GT12 National dates

Please don't flame me for being lazy because I have spend the last 30 mins searching for these but can someone provide a link or just tell me the locations/dates for the 2015/16 GT12 Nationals?

I...
Forum: XRAY 29-07-2015
Replies: 14
Views: 4,028
Posted By RobW
Hmmm not so sure now seeing as MB are discounting...

Hmmm not so sure now seeing as MB are discounting all their Xray kits.

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=920476#post920476
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com