Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 470
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 49 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: kartstuffer
Forum: Electrics 29-09-2014
Replies: 1,800
Sticky: Team Tekin Q&A
Views: 530,652
Posted By kartstuffer
Tekin RS

Hi Randy
Was running my TM2 at the weekend ( RS with 7.5 Tekin motor) and just at the start of the last final i turned it on and gave a rev to check all was ok put it on the ground and it wouldnt...
Forum: Ireland 28-09-2014
Replies: 21
Views: 23,614
Posted By kartstuffer
Yes well done on the website Lee and after the...

Yes well done on the website Lee and after the close racing today the Winter Race should be a CRACKER.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Forum: General Race Chat 26-09-2014
Replies: 13
Views: 2,628
Posted By kartstuffer
4wd

Same applies here in Dublin.
Forum: Electrics 20-09-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 4,119
Posted By kartstuffer
Absima esc

Does anyone know if the new absima cts 10 esc works with the orion program box.
They look similar ?
Forum: Team C Racing 10-09-2014
Replies: 18
Views: 4,158
Posted By kartstuffer
cobra

Have u another link ? I dont have facebook !:thumbsup:
Forum: Ireland 01-09-2014
Replies: 46
Views: 12,050
Posted By kartstuffer
Irish nats

Yes what a great day`s racing , Alan and I loved it and :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to all who organized and ran the event and & the series, well done guys.
Forum: Ireland 29-08-2014
Replies: 46
Views: 12,050
Posted By kartstuffer
Thanks guys Colin didnt have any so if anyone...

Thanks guys
Colin didnt have any so if anyone has one rear tyre that will do me, see you up there.:thumbsup:
Forum: Ireland 28-08-2014
Replies: 46
Views: 12,050
Posted By kartstuffer
Cheers Colin Will u give me a call as my phone...

Cheers Colin
Will u give me a call as my phone was stolen and i dont have youre no.
Forum: Electrics 28-08-2014
Replies: 8
Views: 2,087
Posted By kartstuffer
I use nanotech shortys and they outperform other...

I use nanotech shortys and they outperform other name brands by far, no swelling !! Have run them for over a year now with no probs.
Forum: Ireland 28-08-2014
Replies: 46
Views: 12,050
Posted By kartstuffer
calibers

By any chance does anyone have a spare set of rear calibers for saturday.
I glued them on the wrong rims !!!:cry:
Forum: Ireland 14-08-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 3,897
Posted By kartstuffer
Well done to all the guys at the invernational ,...

Well done to all the guys at the invernational , Plenty of Irish final winners :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 11-08-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 1,934
Posted By kartstuffer
I tried these on high grip astro with a 10.5 and...

I tried these on high grip astro with a 10.5 and 6.5 motor and they dont need glue.
Forum: Ireland 12-07-2014
Replies: 5
Views: 4,728
Posted By kartstuffer
Euros Sweden

Good luck to Mick B on his way to Sweden for the Euros.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Forum: oOple Talk 11-07-2014
Replies: 6
Views: 2,978
Posted By kartstuffer
firefox

mine crashed about 2 weeks ago just after doing an update, i then did a fresh install of firefox and no problems since.
Forum: Ireland 03-07-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 3,180
Posted By kartstuffer
Good luck Colin :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good luck Colin :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Forum: Wanted 15-06-2014
Replies: 2
SORTED! Losi XXX BK1
Views: 763
Posted By kartstuffer
bk1

I have a BK1 how do i know if its a first or 2nd edition ?
Forum: Ireland 12-06-2014
Replies: 46
Views: 12,050
Posted By kartstuffer
results

Any idea when the round 2 results will be up ?
Forum: I Made This ! 19-05-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 3,820
Posted By kartstuffer
Hi, How did this car run compared to the stock...

Hi,
How did this car run compared to the stock set up as I have a similar one ?
Forum: Team Durango 30-04-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 3,374
Posted By kartstuffer
Have you thought about a chassis with a 210 front...

Have you thought about a chassis with a 210 front and 410 rear end
Forum: Ireland 27-04-2014
Replies: 46
Views: 12,050
Posted By kartstuffer
Yes , Well done to all the guys involved at Navan...

Yes , Well done to all the guys involved at Navan from Alan & I, a great 1st round of the nat`s which was very unpredictable due to the weather and well done to Colin who ran the event very...
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 25-04-2014
Replies: 2
Views: 1,792
Posted By kartstuffer
Graham ,Talk to Paul at trackside spares ,make...

Graham ,Talk to Paul at trackside spares ,make sure to specify which carisma as there are different ones.
Forum: Team C Racing 17-04-2014
Replies: 7
Views: 2,645
Posted By kartstuffer
The TM2 doesn't seem to react to diff oils the...

The TM2 doesn't seem to react to diff oils the same as some other cars ,I have previously always run between 2-10 k in diffs.
With this car I have just tried 40k and it doesn't diff out anymore and...
Forum: Ireland 10-04-2014
Replies: 8
Views: 2,925
Posted By kartstuffer
Round one Navan 26th April

Just off my own bat I am gauging interest for this years !st National round at Navan on Saturday 26th April..
( Enda and his crew have put a lot of work into making the track more suitable for...
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 09-04-2014
Replies: 22
Views: 9,443
Posted By kartstuffer
I ran a Durango for the last 2 years and found...

I ran a Durango for the last 2 years and found them very good but i tried a Team C TM2 and instantly gained a full lap per race on astro. I still run 3 410`s mine ,my sons and my daughters.( in the...
Forum: Ireland 07-04-2014
Replies: 123
Views: 64,227
Posted By kartstuffer
new track

Yes :woot: well done to all who worked on the new layout a very fast track and good close racing in all the classes.Now bring on the roller coaster:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Who will be the first to break...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 470

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com