Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 69 of 69
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 48 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: trowta
Forum: Tamiya 10-05-2012
Replies: 69
Views: 17,419
Posted By trowta
what size hex fits the diff housing screws? I...

what size hex fits the diff housing screws? I have tried 1.5mm which is too big and .050 which is too small....
Forum: Tamiya 08-05-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
that great news mate, look forward to hearing...

that great news mate, look forward to hearing from you..:)
Forum: Tamiya 28-04-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
any idea when you will have the covers available ...

any idea when you will have the covers available
?
Forum: Tamiya 21-04-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
that is awesome news what email can I get you on...

that is awesome news what email can I get you on or just PM you?
Forum: Tamiya 21-04-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
hey Fredrik are you looking at making some more...

hey Fredrik are you looking at making some more covers, as I have a brand new 511 with the gear diffs and ball diffs and don't really want to use it unless I can get the covers
Forum: Tamiya 19-04-2012
Replies: 82
Views: 13,801
Posted By trowta
hi Fredrik I would like to order the front and...

hi Fredrik I would like to order the front and rear gear diff covers for the 511 also

thanks

Tod
Forum: Tamiya 30-03-2012
Replies: 121
Views: 38,748
Posted By trowta
hey Dave, I have done some testing and...

hey Dave,

I have done some testing and argee with you in the most part, the car feels different and it does give more steering thru the entry and middle, but something still feels wrong, anyways...
Forum: Tamiya 11-03-2012
Replies: 6
Views: 2,078
Posted By trowta
does that fit the 502X?

does that fit the 502X?
Forum: General Race Chat 26-02-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 3,824
Posted By trowta
is there a live feed to watch?

is there a live feed to watch?
Forum: Tamiya 20-02-2012
Replies: 332
Views: 121,292
Posted By trowta
here is my 502X straight after our friday night...

here is my 502X straight after our friday night club races.. 93 entries.. wow... note the steering and top deck mods
Forum: Tamiya 12-02-2012
Replies: 121
Views: 38,748
Posted By trowta
is there a photo for this part ?????

is there a photo for this part ?????
Forum: News 15-05-2011
Replies: 46
Views: 10,884
Posted By trowta
where lee's 502X

any ideas why lee didn't run the 502X?
Forum: Tamiya 29-12-2010
Replies: 493
Views: 110,705
Posted By trowta
heya Lee are you still using the same set up?

heya Lee are you still using the same set up?
Forum: Tamiya 17-12-2010
Replies: 9
Views: 2,130
Posted By trowta
sounds sweet will you ship to Australia?

sounds sweet will you ship to Australia?
Forum: General Race Chat 14-12-2010
Replies: 28
Views: 2,245
Posted By trowta
shim them correctly and there awesome, I found...

shim them correctly and there awesome, I found that the BMAXX is really easy to drive fast and is super sable all of the time, very easy to get a good set up on....
Forum: Tamiya 23-11-2010
Replies: 493
Views: 110,705
Posted By trowta
ditto

ditto
Forum: Tamiya 23-11-2010
Replies: 493
Views: 110,705
Posted By trowta
me too...just don't let the wife know....lol

me too...just don't let the wife know....lol
Forum: KYOSHO 18-05-2008
Replies: 21
Views: 4,910
Posted By trowta
put ronnie G's standard set up on and run the...

put ronnie G's standard set up on and run the rear shocks in the front of the rear tower...
Forum: KYOSHO 18-05-2008
Replies: 21
Views: 4,910
Posted By trowta
I managed to finish 7th at the Oz Nationals in...

I managed to finish 7th at the Oz Nationals in Mod with the KMC lazer SP I love this car for me it is much better the the stock chassis about 1 sec per lap
Showing results 51 to 69 of 69

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com