Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 47 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: qatmix
Forum: I Made This ! 08-11-2015
Replies: 3
Views: 2,327
Posted By qatmix
Countersink screw info needed

Hi Guys

I'm currently working on a CAD shock tower. I want to have some holes countersunk.

The screws are 3mm, can anyone tell me what angle the heads are for common metric countersunk holes?...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 03-11-2015
Replies: 1
Views: 1,281
Posted By qatmix
looks good

looks good
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 01-07-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 2,449
Posted By qatmix
MB Models have the VBC D07 for sale at £159....

MB Models have the VBC D07 for sale at £159. That's a lot of car for a low price. The 06 was great, so I would imagine this is also decent
...
Forum: General Race Chat 22-06-2015
Replies: 11
Views: 2,623
Posted By qatmix
I've got one of those cars and it has really...

I've got one of those cars and it has really impressed me. The car is tough and it runs well. I use it to race as an outdoor car for a club that runs on an un-prepared track (We use rally blocks) and...
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 10-06-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 2,449
Posted By qatmix
As above. Tamiya and Xray are the most popular...

As above. Tamiya and Xray are the most popular cars at our club. Both excellent cars. 418's or T4 14's can be bought for a good price second hand.
Forum: Wanted 08-06-2015
Replies: 0
WANTED F1 chassis
Views: 806
Posted By qatmix
F1 chassis

Hi All

Looking for a cheap F1 chassis for a friend who wants to dabble with the hobby. F102, F103, F104 etc. Looking for a roller as he has electrics. Let me know what you have

Ta
Forum: Electrics 28-05-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 1,176
Posted By qatmix
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-4v-2400mah-2s-LiPO-Bat...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-4v-2400mah-2s-LiPO-Battery-Radio-Transmitter-TX-RX-Sanwa-Exzes-X-MT-4-Gemini-X/181738693235?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%...
Forum: Tamiya 28-05-2015
Replies: 115
Views: 41,974
Posted By qatmix
Manual is here ...

Manual is here

http://www.tamiyausa.com/pdf/manuals/42288ml.pdf
Forum: Wanted 18-05-2015
Replies: 0
WANTED Tamiya F104
Views: 617
Posted By qatmix
Tamiya F104

Hi All

Just looking for a F104 or variant for a friend who wants to try out racing the F1 class. Let me know what you have.

Ta
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 17-05-2015
Replies: 1
Views: 1,553
Posted By qatmix
Depends on what surface and class you are racing?...

Depends on what surface and class you are racing? Indoor carpet then I would look at the Blitz GSF, nice grip and steering.
Forum: General Race Chat 17-05-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 1,299
Posted By qatmix
There is a Wirral RC club that races on Tuesday...

There is a Wirral RC club that races on Tuesday evenings. They race onroad (GT12 mainly) but they also have a short course heat as well.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/43219281756/
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 11-05-2015
Replies: 7
Views: 2,317
Posted By qatmix
As mentioned the Durango is quick but it can...

As mentioned the Durango is quick but it can break quite easily. Most seem to have fitted the Tamiya suspension on the cars and that stops a lot of the breakage issues.

Whereabouts are you based?...
Forum: Tamiya 30-04-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 1,710
Posted By qatmix
Tamiya's new entry level beginner buggy

http://www.thercracer.com/2015/04/tamiya-new-entry-level-car-first-picture.html

It's not going to win a national, but it could be a great car for lunchtime office championships.. or getting our...
Forum: General Race Chat 30-04-2015
Replies: 28
Views: 6,532
Posted By qatmix
most use sorex 32 yellows outside, but the 28's...

most use sorex 32 yellows outside, but the 28's will still work.
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 21-04-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 2,555
Posted By qatmix
Tamiya black blades are 3mm, the white ones are...

Tamiya black blades are 3mm, the white ones are 3.5mm
Forum: General Race Chat 17-04-2015
Replies: 28
Views: 6,532
Posted By qatmix
Lots of good advice already in this thread ...

Lots of good advice already in this thread

If you have the manual it's best to just build the car to the factory settings. To be honest a TC is easier to go in a straight line than a GT12 as long...
Forum: Electrics 10-04-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 2,775
Posted By qatmix
Yep I use one of those in my Stockcar as my KO...

Yep I use one of those in my Stockcar as my KO also had the same issue you described.
Forum: Electrics 10-04-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 1,966
Posted By qatmix
DOH! :blush: Cheers for that, I was too busy...

DOH! :blush:

Cheers for that, I was too busy looking in the menus I didn't see the ATL label right in front of me :lol:
Forum: Electrics 09-04-2015
Replies: 2
Views: 1,966
Posted By qatmix
Changing the ATL setting on Code / Etronix Radio

Hi All

I have the stick radio version of these sets.

I want to change the ATL value to 100 or 0 but I cannot find it anywhere in the menus! I have the manual and it simply says move the dial to...
Forum: Electrics 09-04-2015
Replies: 8
Views: 2,775
Posted By qatmix
Plug a power cap in the receiver. It sounds like...

Plug a power cap in the receiver. It sounds like it's browning out. That should sort it.
Forum: Tamiya 10-03-2015
Replies: 9
Views: 2,693
Posted By qatmix
The C-Hubs are not the same but they will fit...

The C-Hubs are not the same but they will fit fine. I actually think the 418 parts are stronger than the TRF419 c-hubs. (Just assemble them the same way as the TRF418 manual).
Forum: Tamiya 07-03-2015
Replies: 9
Views: 2,693
Posted By qatmix
For a quick part delivery in the uk, always try...

For a quick part delivery in the uk, always try tonys tamiya parts on Ebay. Although most uk stockists seem to have the parts you want (most are the same as the 418, Tbevo6 etc).

The C-hubs are...
Forum: Tamiya 25-02-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 2,425
Posted By qatmix
The yoks are good for carpet, but HPI Silver and...

The yoks are good for carpet, but HPI Silver and HPI Pink are also good for tarmac (The HPI's are also pretty good indoors).
Forum: 12th & 10th On Road 22-02-2015
Replies: 0
Views: 1,501
Posted By qatmix
TRF419 build and review

Here is a close look at the TRF419. Big improvement over both just basic driveabilty (is that a word?) and overall corner speed. Cant wait to get more track time with it :)
...
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 11-02-2015
Replies: 4
Views: 1,626
Posted By qatmix
Cheers guys, It is a Kyosho 1/8 but it's a...

Cheers guys,

It is a Kyosho 1/8 but it's a RTR version (FA series). I have already stripped it down and fitted bearings, added foam inserts and replaced a friction shock in the rear with an oil...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com