Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 44 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Garry Driffill
Forum: X-Factory 18-02-2010
Replies: 77
Views: 16,667
Posted By Garry Driffill
I do wonder if the car will be a similer layout...

I do wonder if the car will be a similer layout to the CAT SX with a motor thats centre of the 4 wheels and tighter in with off set pullys?
Forum: Atomic Carbon 17-02-2010
Replies: 75
Views: 14,265
Posted By Garry Driffill
If its a crawler i will cry :cry:

If its a crawler i will cry :cry:
Forum: I Made This ! 17-02-2010
Replies: 9
Views: 3,378
Posted By Garry Driffill
What is there to gain by doing this? ... ...

What is there to gain by doing this? ...

Surely to god somthing thats made and tested electonically with set draw / timing levels by the manufacturer is pretty rock solid?

I have heard that...
Forum: News 10-02-2010
Replies: 76
Views: 19,120
Posted By Garry Driffill
Can't wait to read the report Jimmy! ;)

Can't wait to read the report Jimmy! ;)
Forum: News 10-02-2010
Replies: 76
Views: 19,120
Posted By Garry Driffill
LMAO - :thumbsup: Quote of the year!!

LMAO - :thumbsup: Quote of the year!!
Forum: News 03-02-2010
Replies: 194
Views: 38,179
Posted By Garry Driffill
Ditto? I do wonder if he thinks with the...

Ditto?

I do wonder if he thinks with the shocks coming from the RTR model its going to be a pre-built car?
Forum: News 03-02-2010
Replies: 168
Views: 31,629
Posted By Garry Driffill
Yes!

Yes!
Forum: General Race Chat 03-02-2010
Replies: 37
Views: 2,547
Posted By Garry Driffill
For me it has to be Tamiya Blue, Nothing compares...

For me it has to be Tamiya Blue, Nothing compares :D
Forum: News 03-02-2010
Replies: 76
Views: 19,120
Posted By Garry Driffill
:p haha!

:p haha!
Forum: News 01-02-2010
Replies: 168
Views: 31,629
Posted By Garry Driffill
I cant beleive all of the moaning going on here...

I cant beleive all of the moaning going on here about somthing you havnt seen yet?, Correct me if im wrong but are there any photos from under the shell?

Looking at the CAT SX it has bucket loads...
Forum: R/C Graphy! 31-01-2010
Replies: 188
Views: 39,459
Posted By Garry Driffill
GRP Engine is needed! :D

GRP Engine is needed! :D
Forum: News 27-01-2010
Replies: 214
Views: 45,961
Posted By Garry Driffill
You're turn! :p

You're turn! :p
Forum: The PlayGround 27-01-2010
Replies: 40
Views: 3,866
Posted By Garry Driffill
Cheers mate :D

Cheers mate :D
Forum: The PlayGround 27-01-2010
Replies: 40
Views: 3,866
Posted By Garry Driffill
Does anyone know where i could find the full...

Does anyone know where i could find the full Apple conference 2010?
Forum: News 25-01-2010
Replies: 10
Views: 4,058
Posted By Garry Driffill
I beleive there Schumacher Mini Pins for 1/10th...

I beleive there Schumacher Mini Pins for 1/10th touring cars Probibly Yellow compound? ;)
Forum: Team Losi Racing 25-01-2010
Replies: 7
Views: 1,728
Posted By Garry Driffill
Ohhhh i remeber when i had to do that aaages ogo...

Ohhhh i remeber when i had to do that aaages ogo on my Losi xxx :o

Totally forgot about that.... :thumbsup:
Forum: JConcepts 24-01-2010
Replies: 27
Views: 8,673
Posted By Garry Driffill
I remember buying this from you Paul :D

I remember buying this from you Paul :D
Forum: The PlayGround 23-01-2010
Replies: 19
Views: 6,077
Posted By Garry Driffill
You got it going now? - I keep seeing things on...

You got it going now? - I keep seeing things on Facebook all this little things must have added up some what! £££ :woot:
Forum: The PlayGround 23-01-2010
Replies: 14
Views: 1,977
Posted By Garry Driffill
Advertising - Cheap, Simple and Quick.

Advertising - Cheap, Simple and Quick.
Forum: I Made This ! 18-01-2010
Replies: 33
Views: 7,050
Posted By Garry Driffill
Im likeing the whole hiding of wires bit, thats...

Im likeing the whole hiding of wires bit, thats one thing that annoys me on these mid motor cars the wires over the cells like that, but hidden away like that is really clever..

When i had my...
Forum: The PlayGround 18-01-2010
Replies: 24
Views: 1,700
Posted By Garry Driffill
I've always wonderd who may and who may not fly...

I've always wonderd who may and who may not fly actually! :D
Forum: The PlayGround 17-01-2010
Replies: 32
Views: 2,549
Posted By Garry Driffill
http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=37...

http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=371&pictureid=2758

I hope Darren doesnt mind this posted here, i Guess its only the same as posting a link really.. It must have been anouther i...
Forum: The PlayGround 17-01-2010
Replies: 32
Views: 2,549
Posted By Garry Driffill
Humm, ive heard about these Honeybee Heli's and...

Humm, ive heard about these Honeybee Heli's and im tempted, Ive seen a pretty cool one at DMS for around £260 odd. Its all brushless and has a fair sized LiPo pack too and it comes with a balence...
Forum: The PlayGround 17-01-2010
Replies: 32
Views: 2,549
Posted By Garry Driffill
:o owch! Is there any 'Ok-ish' 3D kits you...

:o owch!

Is there any 'Ok-ish' 3D kits you would reccomend? I know with price comes quality but a good starter?
Forum: Team Associated 17-01-2010
Replies: 52
Views: 7,658
Posted By Garry Driffill
What a beautiful racing machine ;)

What a beautiful racing machine ;)
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com