oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 51 to 75 of 401
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
martgifford
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
15-08-2016
Replies:
8
Are all wheels equal?
Views:
2,012
Posted By
martgifford
Are all wheels equal?
Got loads of Kyosho wheels and expected them to slot directly onto a Yokomo Bmax
Shock horror the fronts fit and the rears don't (the kyosho wheels need a slightly wider hole to fit the 12mm...
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
13-08-2016
Replies:
3
Nitro shell lining - what to use?
Views:
2,138
Posted By
martgifford
I think this is it ...
I think this is it
http://www.rccaraction.com/blog/2011/10/18/workbench-essentials-reinforced-aluminum-tape/
But as I'm not patient I'm gonna use some common duct tape. Sure it does the same
...
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
13-08-2016
Replies:
3
Nitro shell lining - what to use?
Views:
2,138
Posted By
martgifford
OK. I want to do it today. So I think I have duct...
OK. I want to do it today. So I think I have duct tape. So I will give it a go
Thanks
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
13-08-2016
Replies:
3
Nitro shell lining - what to use?
Views:
2,138
Posted By
martgifford
Nitro shell lining - what to use?
Hi everyone. I have a nice new shell that I have cut and use a dremel to good effect to get a nice fit
But....
What type of tape do people use for a nitro car. Can any tape be used?
Photo of...
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
13-08-2016
Replies:
13
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Views:
3,571
Posted By
martgifford
Just an update as this may help other newbies ...
Just an update as this may help other newbies
I bought a new clutch kit and to be totally honest - worth every penny. Fitted lovely. Now installed and just cutting the shell
Here a pic of it...
Forum:
Wanted
08-08-2016
Replies:
4
WANTED
2wd buggy ( KF,Bmax2 )
Views:
1,034
Posted By
martgifford
I have a bmax2 ver3 with Worlds bits and spares...
I have a bmax2 ver3 with Worlds bits and spares that I'm gonna sell the week of the 29th of August. Back in UK as i live in France. If you are interested let me know. Not sure the preference is a...
Forum:
R/C Graphy!
04-08-2016
Replies:
709
Andy's £10 airbrush adventures.
Views:
183,606
Posted By
martgifford
Hi Andy, I realise what a good painter you...
Hi Andy,
I realise what a good painter you are now. I have had others paint but not up to your standard. Please say you are painting again. If so I have an order ready for a couple of shells
PM...
Forum:
Yokomo
01-08-2016
Replies:
18
Yoko Bmax4 versions I vs II vs III
Views:
6,015
Posted By
martgifford
Well thank you again It is a very nice car...
Well thank you again
It is a very nice car so now I'm going to get someone to make a replica shell I think and put it on the shelf
I also have Ellis old FS2 so I may see if I can get someone...
Forum:
Yokomo
01-08-2016
Replies:
18
Yoko Bmax4 versions I vs II vs III
Views:
6,015
Posted By
martgifford
I am shocked how you recoginized a car from the...
I am shocked how you recoginized a car from the first photo
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac29/martgifford/Side%20by%20Side_zpsdak1wvyg.jpg...
Forum:
Yokomo
01-08-2016
Replies:
18
Yoko Bmax4 versions I vs II vs III
Views:
6,015
Posted By
martgifford
I think I will take it out of the box I was going...
I think I will take it out of the box I was going to use for posting it and take some more photos this evening - but I think its too nice to sell - if it has been setup by Lee Martin - then i may...
Forum:
Yokomo
01-08-2016
Replies:
18
Yoko Bmax4 versions I vs II vs III
Views:
6,015
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks Neil - you really should have not gone to...
Thanks Neil - you really should have not gone to so much trouble - amazed by your knowledge
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac29/martgifford/BMAX4_1_zpsqrijgtbb.jpg...
Forum:
Yokomo
01-08-2016
Replies:
18
Yoko Bmax4 versions I vs II vs III
Views:
6,015
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks for everyone's advice. I recently packaged...
Thanks for everyone's advice. I recently packaged up to sell it so will find a photo and check the sticker
I was told by a fellow respected oopler that it was Lee Martin's ex car but I bought it...
Forum:
Wanted
31-07-2016
Replies:
2
WANTED
Yokomo bmax2
Views:
1,012
Posted By
martgifford
Hi Freddie, Are you still looking - i will...
Hi Freddie,
Are you still looking - i will be posting a Top Spec Worlds EditionYokomo B-Max 2 MR V3 next month. Spares and is a sweet clean low use car
Forum:
Yokomo
31-07-2016
Replies:
18
Yoko Bmax4 versions I vs II vs III
Views:
6,015
Posted By
martgifford
Yoko Bmax4 versions I vs II vs III
Hi Guys
I need to sell a car and want to correctly advertise it. Its a really nice Bmax attached here and sold by a fellow oopler who deleted the sold thread.
Looks pretty top spec but...
Forum:
KYOSHO
10-04-2016
Replies:
58
RZ6 conversion kit coming soon
Views:
20,759
Posted By
martgifford
I know price around 330 UK is a lot for anything...
I know price around 330 UK is a lot for anything but seems to be the way things are going with different cars for different surfaces
Wanted to share if any of you are going to Japan, or have a...
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
09-04-2016
Replies:
13
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Views:
3,571
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks guys for a wonderful explanations It...
Thanks guys for a wonderful explanations
It makes sense why its recessed, it does appear to fit correctly. I will install the clutch and hopefully it will have a 1mm play on the clutch bell
...
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
09-04-2016
Replies:
13
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Views:
3,571
Posted By
martgifford
Thanks - sounds good What do you mean by end...
Thanks - sounds good
What do you mean by end float. I am lost on nitro terms. Sorry for being a little useless
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
09-04-2016
Replies:
13
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Views:
3,571
Posted By
martgifford
Hi All, Just wanted to give an update. It...
Hi All,
Just wanted to give an update. It was the wrong flywheel and i got one this week delivered from JE Spares.
A new problem or just a concern as I now wonder if the clutch 'overhangs' the...
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
29-03-2016
Replies:
13
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Views:
3,571
Posted By
martgifford
Just want to say thanks to all. I will order a...
Just want to say thanks to all. I will order a nice new clutch set and see how that goes. Thanks for the help and the time taken to reply
Martin
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
28-03-2016
Replies:
13
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Views:
3,571
Posted By
martgifford
I have tried that method but it's not enough to...
I have tried that method but it's not enough to mesh correctly
If I shim too much the clutch shoes are visible when assembled.
I wonder if I should just buy a brand new clutch assemble set and...
Forum:
KYOSHO
28-03-2016
Replies:
4
MP9 meshing clutch bell problems for a newbie
Views:
2,752
Posted By
martgifford
I am unsure if it's a kyosho clutch So if I...
I am unsure if it's a kyosho clutch
So if I understand correctly you are saying remove the collet from the engine and shim the whole clutch forward on the crank shaft. Which makes sense. But if...
Forum:
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
28-03-2016
Replies:
13
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Views:
3,571
Posted By
martgifford
Clutchbell meshing with engine - MP9 newbie problem - UPDATE need help
Hi
I am just getting round to fitting a motor (alpha clubman engine) to an MP9 (tki3) and with no experience with doing this I was looking for advice
The trouble I have understanding is how do...
Forum:
KYOSHO
28-03-2016
Replies:
4
MP9 meshing clutch bell problems for a newbie
Views:
2,752
Posted By
martgifford
MP9 meshing clutch bell problems for a newbie
Hi
I am just getting round to fitting a motor (alpha clubman engine) to an MP9 (tki3) and with no experience with doing this I was looking for advice
The trouble I have understanding is how do...
Forum:
Wanted
10-03-2016
Replies:
2
WANTED
BMax 2 custom shell
Views:
675
Posted By
martgifford
BMax 2 custom shell
If you have a Bmax 2 custom shell then please pm me.
Forum:
Wanted
10-03-2016
Replies:
2
WANTED
1/12 scale
Views:
736
Posted By
martgifford
1/12 scale
12 th scale. Preferable a Yoko or Kyosho with custom shell, tyres. Willing to ship to France or UK
Thanks
Martin
Showing results 51 to 75 of 401
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:40 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com