oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 4
<
1
2
3
4
>
Showing results 51 to 75 of 89
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
grayslick
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
20-02-2013
Replies:
21
Sticky:
Lets get this party started!
Views:
25,473
Posted By
grayslick
There are a couple of threads discussing new ESC...
There are a couple of threads discussing new ESC and Motor rules for the upcoming summer GT12 season. We are adopting the BRCA rules for GT12 cars. So 13.5 turn motor with 1 cell lipo or 21.5t with...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
19-02-2013
Replies:
21
Sticky:
Lets get this party started!
Views:
25,473
Posted By
grayslick
Hi Charlie The club at Gloucester will...
Hi Charlie
The club at Gloucester will cater for all cars but the main racing is 1/10 Touring Cars and 1/12 GT12 (Mardave V12 and Schumacher Supastox). There are probably 20 or so of each every...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
31-01-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
That sounds about right to me. What does everyone...
That sounds about right to me. What does everyone else think?
Just took a quick look at the results for last summers Mardave/Mini Championship and there are about 12 or so drivers that attended...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
30-01-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
Yes, FTD would be better although like Markygia,...
Yes, FTD would be better although like Markygia, I like the idea of a fastest lap from the heats being awarded too but appreciate this might cause other problems in the heats with drivers slowing up...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
30-01-2013
Replies:
61
Poll:
Summer 2013 Season
Views:
11,087
Posted By
grayslick
I think it is too prescriptive to say week 1 =...
I think it is too prescriptive to say week 1 = touring car and week 2 = supastox. It is not particularly flexible if you've got other commitments.
I think we should aim for-
- significantly...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
30-01-2013
Replies:
6
GT12 proposed Rules for GERCC
Views:
2,887
Posted By
grayslick
Motor/Battery rules aside. To what extend are the...
Motor/Battery rules aside. To what extend are the rest of these rules going to be applied in terms of excluding points for drivers who don't conform? Just asking, as some of it seems a bit drastic...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
06-12-2012
Replies:
13
GT12 for 2013...
Views:
3,471
Posted By
grayslick
I think this has all become a bit daft when it...
I think this has all become a bit daft when it makes no real difference at our track.
Up until recently I had always ran whatever in my Mardave, I actually quite enjoyed changing from brushed to...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
03-12-2012
Replies:
5
From Small acorns grow great oak trees..
Views:
2,759
Posted By
grayslick
Good stuff Shane. Well done. Couple of...
Good stuff Shane. Well done.
Couple of points-
- I think you should just link to the forum here rather than host a separate one.
- Obviously, results uploaded to the site would be good. ...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
15-11-2012
Replies:
69
Winter rules - Mardave / Supastox
Views:
11,470
Posted By
grayslick
I ran a BRCA 1s setup at Chippenham on Sunday and...
I ran a BRCA 1s setup at Chippenham on Sunday and it was a bit of a learning curve. I didnt have the right spur or pinion to get the best out of it and it was painfully slow. There was a guy running...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
12-11-2012
Replies:
69
Winter rules - Mardave / Supastox
Views:
11,470
Posted By
grayslick
Paul - I'm pretty sure we ran separate all night...
Paul - I'm pretty sure we ran separate all night including the finals, didnt we?
We should just run them all together, GT12 Class. Dont't get the separation at all :mad:
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
12-11-2012
Replies:
69
Winter rules - Mardave / Supastox
Views:
11,470
Posted By
grayslick
The regularly supported classes are Touring and...
The regularly supported classes are Touring and Mini. Mini used to be the Tamiya M-Chassis (M02/M03/M05 etc) but has now evolved into a Mardave V12/CE/Carbon class with a splattering of Supastox in...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
27-10-2012
Replies:
42
Show us your ... new shell
Views:
30,783
Posted By
grayslick
OMG :woot: stunning
OMG :woot: stunning
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
22-10-2012
Replies:
69
Winter rules - Mardave / Supastox
Views:
11,470
Posted By
grayslick
Yes, this is what I am trying to say too. ...
Yes, this is what I am trying to say too.
All cars run together, as currently, but split the championship - BRCA and Open.
In practice nothing much will change though :lol:
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
22-10-2012
Replies:
69
Winter rules - Mardave / Supastox
Views:
11,470
Posted By
grayslick
Shane - I agree, having decided to run at...
Shane - I agree, having decided to run at Chippenham, I was quite shocked how far my car was away from the rules and I'm still waiting for parts from Hong Kong :mad: grrrrr!
LongRat - having...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
21-10-2012
Replies:
69
Winter rules - Mardave / Supastox
Views:
11,470
Posted By
grayslick
I dont think its a good idea to force people to...
I dont think its a good idea to force people to buy more esc's and motor's that will not benefit them
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
21-10-2012
Replies:
69
Winter rules - Mardave / Supastox
Views:
11,470
Posted By
grayslick
I agree with LongRat, no restrictions, run...
I agree with LongRat, no restrictions, run Mardaves and Superstox together, scoring points together. My experience of running them both over the past couple of weeks is they are very very similar in...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
06-06-2012
Replies:
4
F1 at GERCC?
Views:
2,977
Posted By
grayslick
F1 at GERCC?
My F109 is starting to look a bit dusty on the shelf, I was just about managing to get through a heat before they all disappeared. Is anyone planning to run one again going foward or is my F109 now...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
13-05-2012
Replies:
42
Show us your ... new shell
Views:
30,783
Posted By
grayslick
Yes Simon, hope to see you back in action next...
Yes Simon, hope to see you back in action next week
:p
http://www.interney.net/blogs/media/blogs/saloma/1968LagunaSecaJimHallChaparral2g3.jpg
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
24-04-2012
Replies:
52
New Season, New Mardave Rules
Views:
9,872
Posted By
grayslick
Ok, if we dont split it stock = brushed and open...
Ok, if we dont split it stock = brushed and open = brushless then we should just have one class
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
24-04-2012
Replies:
52
New Season, New Mardave Rules
Views:
9,872
Posted By
grayslick
the more I've thought about this, the more I...
the more I've thought about this, the more I think it's pointless having a stock and an open class, might as well just have one class :confused:
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
24-04-2012
Replies:
52
New Season, New Mardave Rules
Views:
9,872
Posted By
grayslick
Ok, if we need to adhere to BRCA rules then fine,...
Ok, if we need to adhere to BRCA rules then fine, I just think it confuses it. I'm happy with the rest of it :thumbsup:
Now get back to work! :yawn:
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
24-04-2012
Replies:
52
New Season, New Mardave Rules
Views:
9,872
Posted By
grayslick
hmmm sorry si but I think...
hmmm
sorry si but I think potentially having brushless 17.5t stock cars and brushed 19t open cars just seems bonkers to me. :confused:
for simplicity should it be stock=brushed and...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
22-04-2012
Replies:
52
New Season, New Mardave Rules
Views:
9,872
Posted By
grayslick
Ok, so just read through the latest posts and...
Ok, so just read through the latest posts and following on from Ash's comments on Friday night, where do we stand for the summer championship?
My view is that we should stick with 2 classes based...
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
12-04-2012
Replies:
1
Schumacher GT12 'Mardave' circuit car
Views:
2,668
Posted By
grayslick
I've just put my thunder tiger mini titan heli on...
I've just put my thunder tiger mini titan heli on ebay and if it sells this is where the dosh is going :thumbsup:
Forum:
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
13-03-2012
Replies:
6
why
Views:
2,861
Posted By
grayslick
for a minute I thought it was a link to a GERCC...
for a minute I thought it was a link to a GERCC mardave "stock" heat :p
Showing results 51 to 75 of 89
Page 3 of 4
<
1
2
3
4
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
01:39 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com