Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.03 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: racingdwarf
Forum: Vintage RC 18-04-2017
Replies: 134
Views: 56,021
Posted By racingdwarf
Ok,those photos make me feel old,I was there:lol:

Ok,those photos make me feel old,I was there:lol:
Forum: General Race Chat 13-04-2017
Replies: 15
Views: 4,170
Posted By racingdwarf
I received my cards within the week I rejoined,...

I received my cards within the week I rejoined, just keep trying to contact them:confused:
Forum: General Race Chat 04-04-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 2,677
Posted By racingdwarf
Is Mick still the guy to contact for numbers?

Is Mick still the guy to contact for numbers?
Forum: General Race Chat 01-04-2017
Replies: 14
Views: 3,013
Posted By racingdwarf
thats it, if we are looking for someone in the UK...

thats it, if we are looking for someone in the UK who can put a super strong drive in 10th,8th,TC and 12th he's the only one with A's and wins in every one
Forum: General Race Chat 01-04-2017
Replies: 14
Views: 3,013
Posted By racingdwarf
Dave splashet would be in with a shout,

Dave splashet would be in with a shout,
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 29-03-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 1,510
Posted By racingdwarf
No problem, If you could only use the dirt track...

No problem, If you could only use the dirt track as the grass track is laid for the regional and one club meet before to test it and sort marshal positioning, as it is its only roughly pinned down at...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 25-03-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 1,349
Posted By racingdwarf
even better, get your own section in oople club...

even better, get your own section in oople club section;)
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 24-03-2017
Replies: 7
Views: 1,622
Posted By racingdwarf
I have the club logo on file if needed:thumbsup:

I have the club logo on file if needed:thumbsup:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 24-03-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 1,349
Posted By racingdwarf
No planned racing this coming sunday, but I will...

No planned racing this coming sunday, but I will be up there finishing the grass track
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 24-03-2017
Replies: 4
Views: 1,424
Posted By racingdwarf
Must point out and say a big thank you to justin...

Must point out and say a big thank you to justin for sorting some excellent medals and trophies, big thank you as if it was left to me, we would have nothing
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 24-03-2017
Replies: 3
Views: 1,532
Posted By racingdwarf
My cars not in it!....Its a rubbish video.:lol: ...

My cars not in it!....Its a rubbish video.:lol:

Also if the VAT man should see this I white lined a football pitch on my way,self employed dedication, and why I had the van out on a sunday:blush:...
Forum: Wanted 15-03-2017
Replies: 0
Views: 859
Posted By racingdwarf
Gold kyosho springs

Hi

Does anyone have a set of front and rear Gold kyosho big boar springs,they no longer want, just want to try some and they are a bit costly new.

Dave
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 14-03-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 1,227
Posted By racingdwarf
Angry Disaster!

We had visitors again this week. Some sh*t bags have been up at the track again wheel spinning all over the car park...and believe it or not have stollen my office chair out of race control!..... yes...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 14-03-2017
Replies: 0
Views: 1,067
Posted By racingdwarf
Track preparation 2017

Hi all

I have hired the big roller for Tuesday this week and will be giving the grass track area a good hammering also going to relay the dirt track straight at the same time :thumbs:

With the...
Forum: TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler 12-03-2017
Replies: 6
Views: 3,228
Posted By racingdwarf
Ive always used these, but a 5ltr for 10th wheels...

Ive always used these, but a 5ltr for 10th wheels
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10L-Food-Grade-Plastic-Bucket-Lid-Multipurpose-Ideal-For-Wine-making-/270996303319?hash=item3f18a36dd7:g:u3MAAOSw8gVX6vLY...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 12-03-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 1,151
Posted By racingdwarf
OK if anyone is coming down Im going to be later,...

OK if anyone is coming down Im going to be later, as normal my days not quite going to plan:lol:
Forum: 1/10th OFF ROAD 11-03-2017
Replies: 18
Views: 3,458
Posted By racingdwarf
I found proline and JConcepts wings are the best...

I found proline and JConcepts wings are the best for beginners as the strong wings split with things like wing 1st bad landings off jumps etc. The Proline/JConcepts wings have plenty of flex but...
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 11-03-2017
Replies: 1
Views: 1,151
Posted By racingdwarf
Sunday 12th march

Hi all

Im heading down to the track tomorrow afternoon from about 12 to do a few jobs and have a drive on what should be a nice dry surface:thumbs:
Forum: Vintage RC 10-03-2017
Replies: 10
Views: 1,955
Posted By racingdwarf
I think they are just slowly selling off the...

I think they are just slowly selling off the remaining stock that I suspect is shoved in a shed/garage, if they have it you will get it, if not its the end of the line......could take them a while to...
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 05-03-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 16,507
Posted By racingdwarf
Only in USA could you dream that sort of thing...

Only in USA could you dream that sort of thing up, then get the $$ to build it, and thats not the only one!
Forum: Robinhood Raceway 05-03-2017
Replies: 11
Views: 16,507
Posted By racingdwarf
If you build the clay track on one of these you...

If you build the clay track on one of these you could move it in and out, shouldn't be to expensive:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUs70OZnqpc
Forum: 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross 05-03-2017
Replies: 3
Views: 2,423
Posted By racingdwarf
Not aware of any retro Rallyx racing, would just...

Not aware of any retro Rallyx racing, would just be used in normal rallyx .
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 04-03-2017
Replies: 13
Views: 1,577
Posted By racingdwarf
Track has a few interesting changes:thumbs: just...

Track has a few interesting changes:thumbs: just have to see what the wether god have for us tomorrow:thumbdown:
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 04-03-2017
Replies: 2
Views: 1,181
Posted By racingdwarf
Got to love this weather:thumb down: anyway I...

Got to love this weather:thumb down: anyway I plan to head down to the track around 2 until five, no problems if no one can make it I still have a plan
Forum: Norfolk Buggy Club 04-03-2017
Replies: 13
Views: 1,577
Posted By racingdwarf
Yes sorry as justin said anyone is welcome to...

Yes sorry as justin said anyone is welcome to race, members score points:thumbsup:
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com