Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 51 to 75 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 41 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Chris Green
Forum: General Race Chat 31-10-2011
Replies: 3
Views: 1,022
Posted By Chris Green
Hi Gordy, Do you know when the other dates...

Hi Gordy,

Do you know when the other dates of the winter series?

Thanks,

Chris
Forum: Electrics 31-10-2011
Replies: 7
Views: 1,351
Posted By Chris Green
Thanks for the replies all. I am aware of a...

Thanks for the replies all. I am aware of a multimeter, but I figured there must be a little plug in device that would be more specific to our cells.

G, I'll come and have a look at yours...
Forum: General Race Chat 31-10-2011
Replies: 620
Views: 94,321
Posted By Chris Green
Ahh ok. I agree, that's fair. Thanks for letting...

Ahh ok. I agree, that's fair. Thanks for letting me know.:)
Forum: Electrics 30-10-2011
Replies: 7
Views: 1,351
Posted By Chris Green
Lipo Checker

Hello all,

Is there a device I could buy, to check the voltage of my lipo's? I'm just a bit tired of setting the charger up, just to see that the voltage hasn't dropped much.

I have saddle...
Forum: General Race Chat 30-10-2011
Replies: 620
Views: 94,321
Posted By Chris Green
Looking good so far! Some great names on that...

Looking good so far! Some great names on that list already!

If I enter now, when would I have to pay? it appears that it is possible to enter, without sending funds? (I may be wrong here, I...
Forum: General Car Talk 30-10-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 2,012
Posted By Chris Green
Just wondering, why does the fact that they are...

Just wondering, why does the fact that they are machined out of a billet make them better?

If I remember correctly, this should mean that they would be weaker, and more difficult to provide a...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 30-10-2011
Replies: 81
Views: 10,851
Posted By Chris Green
Hi Guys, What sort of a track do you have...

Hi Guys,

What sort of a track do you have for off roaders over in Gloucester? Carpet? Slippy? Any features? jumps, mats etc?
Forum: General Car Talk 30-10-2011
Replies: 8
Views: 2,012
Posted By Chris Green
What part numbers am I looking for? for an F&R...

What part numbers am I looking for? for an F&R set of Kyosho shocks for a 2wd?

Thanks,

Chris
Forum: The PlayGround 30-10-2011
Replies: 11
Views: 1,459
Posted By Chris Green
Hi Danny, I can't comment directly on the...

Hi Danny,

I can't comment directly on the camera you mentioned, as I have only ever owned canon's in the past.

As Spud has mentioned, the D3100 is a plastic bodied camera, it is light, and...
Forum: Electrics 28-10-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 4,156
Posted By Chris Green
Hi Ted, Thanks for looking, but I dont...

Hi Ted,

Thanks for looking, but I dont think that's the one mate. My cells dont have the 2mm female connection on them.

Regards,

Chris
Forum: Wanted 27-10-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 1,383
Posted By Chris Green
Hi Mark! I may want it if Westwood doesn't....

Hi Mark! I may want it if Westwood doesn't. Depends how psychedelic it is. FB me a pic if you want?

Cheers,

Chris
Forum: Electrics 27-10-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 4,156
Posted By Chris Green
Hi G, Thanks for that. I dont mind paying a...

Hi G,

Thanks for that. I dont mind paying a couple of quid for one. :)

I'm kind of borrowing one at the moment (I don't know where I've put it, I think I've given it back to Wez, connected to...
Forum: Electrics 26-10-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 4,156
Posted By Chris Green
Hi Lee, Thanks for this. That all makes...

Hi Lee,

Thanks for this. That all makes sense.

Is there no-where I could buy the lead from? Or does everybody just solder up there own?
Forum: Electrics 26-10-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 4,156
Posted By Chris Green
The cable I looking for can be seen in the photo...

The cable I looking for can be seen in the photo on this eBay page.

Any idea where I can get one from?

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=220833851336

Cheers,

Chris
Forum: Electrics 26-10-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 4,156
Posted By Chris Green
Hi Leelar, This is similar, but my lipo's...

Hi Leelar,

This is similar, but my lipo's dont have the 2mm balance port.
Forum: Electrics 26-10-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 4,156
Posted By Chris Green
Are you serious Gazza? That'll take 2 hours per...

Are you serious Gazza? That'll take 2 hours per set?
Forum: Ansmann Racing 25-10-2011
Replies: 6
Views: 1,454
Posted By Chris Green
X2C Essential Upgrades

Hello all,

I'm considering an X2C for next season. What, if any, are essential upgrades?

Thanks

Chris
Forum: Electrics 25-10-2011
Replies: 20
Views: 4,958
Posted By Chris Green
Ahh yes, I understand. So, the only way you'd...

Ahh yes, I understand. So, the only way you'd have a problem is if you had more than 10 cars in a heat, all with MRT transponders! Obviously not likely to happen!
Forum: Electrics 25-10-2011
Replies: 17
Views: 4,156
Posted By Chris Green
Saddle Lipo's - What balance lead do I need?

Hello all,

Can anyone advise where I can find a balance lead for saddle lipo's? I have Reedy 5200's.

I borrowed a charge cable, which had a deans connector on one end (To connect to the...
Forum: Electrics 25-10-2011
Replies: 20
Views: 4,958
Posted By Chris Green
If its loaded with several different numbers, do...

If its loaded with several different numbers, do I need to select which number I'm running on?

What if there are more than 1 person in a heat with an MRT, and their numbers are the same, what...
Forum: The PlayGround 25-10-2011
Replies: 19
Views: 3,345
Posted By Chris Green
Happy Birthday Jimmy :)

Happy Birthday Jimmy :)
Forum: Electrics 25-10-2011
Replies: 23
Views: 4,059
Posted By Chris Green
OK, well maybe you ask if they could put the v2.1...

OK, well maybe you ask if they could put the v2.1 back on their website? :)

It's fairly obvious that people are going to choose an alternative supplier if the official uk importer don't have the...
Forum: Electrics 25-10-2011
Replies: 20
Views: 4,958
Posted By Chris Green
MRT Transponders

Hello all,

If I buy an MRT transponder, do I need a AMB one too, so that I can clone the number?

Or, does the MRT transponder work on its own?

Thanks,

Chris.
Forum: Mid West 25-10-2011
Replies: 50
Views: 11,948
Posted By Chris Green
Yep. :thumbdown: Sad about that. I've just...

Yep. :thumbdown:

Sad about that. I've just rebuild my shocks, all ready to go.

See you next week though.
Forum: Electrics 25-10-2011
Replies: 23
Views: 4,059
Posted By Chris Green
I don't know if you read my original post Roger...

I don't know if you read my original post Roger (#13), but I cant find them on the racers in exile website.

http://www.racersinexile.org.uk/Brushless_Speed_Controllers/cat446091_372225.aspx
...
Showing results 51 to 75 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com