oOple.com Forums
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Blogs
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
FAQ
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Community Links
Social Groups
Pictures & Albums
Members List
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Showing results 51 to 62 of 62
Search took
0.91
seconds; generated 57 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
oldschooldriver
Forum:
Team Associated
27-04-2016
Replies:
5
B5M Laydown
Views:
4,466
Posted By
oldschooldriver
B5M Laydown
Hi everyone, I've been away from RC for over 20 years - can you help me out? This is a great community here.
I got myself a 2nd hand b5m lite and my 5yr old son a CentroC4.2.
I'm still a bit...
Forum:
Wanted
26-04-2016
Replies:
0
WANTED
B4/B44 thumb screw sets for a Centro C4.2
Views:
707
Posted By
oldschooldriver
B4/B44 thumb screw sets for a Centro C4.2
Wanted - B4/B44 thumb screw sets (AS1787) for a Centro C4.2
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
26-04-2016
Replies:
3
Centro C4.2 Battery strap screws
Views:
1,770
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Fantastic info thanks mate :) :thumbsup:
Fantastic info thanks mate :) :thumbsup:
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
26-04-2016
Replies:
3
Centro C4.2 Battery strap screws
Views:
1,770
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Centro C4.2 Battery strap screws
My sons has a Centro C4.2 that he loves and he is not the best using a allen driver to loosen or tighten the allen screws that hold down the battery strap. In fact at the moment he has lost one of...
Forum:
Vintage RC
25-04-2016
Replies:
9
Tekomo Pro Slope Plus charger!
Views:
2,103
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Im going through all my old kit
Im going through all my old kit to get some much needed cash and this was the charger that served me well into the 90's when I stopped racing. I have the older model that you need to plug a dvm...
Forum:
Wanted
25-04-2016
Replies:
15
WANTED
Reedy Mr series motor
Views:
3,644
Posted By
oldschooldriver
I've got a few of my well loved motors up for sale on eBay
I've got a few of my well loved motors up for sale on eBay. You might be interested? http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=947290#post947290
There are also a load of other 90's vintage...
Forum:
For sale
25-04-2016
Replies:
1
SOLD
90's Vintage Lots for sale - Reedy Mr Motors, Novak M1c & Nosram ESC, Rare Tyres etc
Views:
2,644
Posted By
oldschooldriver
90's Vintage Lots for sale - Reedy Mr Motors, Novak M1c & Nosram ESC, Rare Tyres etc
Lots of Rare Items for sale from the late 80's/early 90's:-
Schumacher 8x10 Spike 2.2" Rear Tyre
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331841022824
Kyosho W-5641 2.2" Rear Tyre...
Forum:
Wanted
19-04-2016
Replies:
0
SORTED!
Transponder for my 5yr old son
Views:
800
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Transponder for my 5yr old son
Wanted - Transponder for my 5yr old son. Actually it's for his CentroC4.2 - not for him.... lol
Soted: Got one locally
Forum:
Wanted
14-03-2016
Replies:
15
WANTED
Reedy Mr series motor
Views:
3,644
Posted By
oldschooldriver
I'll be putting a MrT up for sale soon
I'll be putting a MrT up for sale soon on Ebay. I know it's been taken care of as it was run in my Rc10 and was my favourite motor!
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
01-05-2015
Replies:
5
Advice on Centro 4.1 for my son
Views:
1,803
Posted By
oldschooldriver
I just have been looking and found it is probably...
I just have been looking and found it is probably a C4.2 but doesn't have hex wheels or big bore shocks. It also has 4.1 stamped on the front bulkhead, so that's what has thrown me!
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
30-04-2015
Replies:
5
Advice on Centro 4.1 for my son
Views:
1,803
Posted By
oldschooldriver
I haven't stripped the car yet, but from just...
I haven't stripped the car yet, but from just reading up I think this should have a ball diff in it? It might well do....
Forum:
1/10th OFF ROAD
30-04-2015
Replies:
5
Advice on Centro 4.1 for my son
Views:
1,803
Posted By
oldschooldriver
Advice on Centro 4.1 for my son
I last raced properly in the early 90's:blush: and I've recently got my son a 2nd hand Centro 4.1. I'd like to go with this while he learns to drive. It's got a geared diff (I think) and he'll be...
Showing results 51 to 62 of 62
Page 3 of 3
<
1
2
3
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
General
General Race Chat
News
oOple off-road open series 2020
oOple Invernational X - 2019
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2019
oOple Invernational 18
oOple Off-Road Open Series 2018
The PlayGround
oOple GeneRally Championship
Gaming Chat
Healthy Stuff
oOple Talk
Cycling
oOple Batracer
REAL 1:1 Cars
International fOrums
Euro Offroad Series
Aussie
2015 Euro's and warmup (international race)
Belgium
Canada
Français
Germany
Greece
Italia
Ireland
Portugal
South Africa
Spanish
Sweden
Norway
USA
R/C Graphy!
I Made This !
Electrics
Multicopters & Flight
1/10th OFF ROAD
1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross
2013 BRCA RALLYCROSS NATIONALS
1/8th ELECTRIC Off Road
Large Scale / Petrol Powered
12th & 10th On Road
1/18th & Micro stuff
TamTech-Gear
Xray M18T / Pro
TRUCKS - SC - Truggy - Stadium - Crawler
UK Short Course Nationals
Vintage RC
For sale
Wanted
Advertisers
Events & Venues
Events Organiser
10th Off Road Events
1/8th Off Road Events
12th & 10th On Road Events
Bash Events / Meetups
BRCA Nationals & Regionals
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2010
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2011
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2012
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2013
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2014
BRCA 1/10th OFF ROAD - 2015
BRCA 1/10th OFF-ROAD - 2016
Mid West
South East
North West
East of England
North East
Mid EAST
Mid South
Northern Ireland
Scotland
South West
WRCA
CLUB TALK
10ELECTRIC - Cullingworth
1066 Racing (Hastings)
A1 Racing Club
Batley Buggy Club
Benfield Radio Control Buggy Club
Bingham Model Raceway
BRCT Barham Off Road
Brookthorpe MCC
Broxtowe Model Car Club
Bury Metro
Caldicot Radio Control Car Club
Chadderton Raceway
Carlisle Radio Model Car Club
Coastal Model Car Racing Club -Ipswich
COBRA
Coventry Model Car Club (CMCC)
DMS Model Car Club - Watford
Dudley Racing Car Club
Durham County Model Car Club (DCMCC)
EARCC- Norwich
Faversham Off Road Car Club
Glasgow RC
Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club
Halesowen MCC
Herts Nitro Model Club (electric)
HINCKLEY RCCC
Ledbury MCC
Manor RC Model Car Club (Mansfield)
Mansfield RC Club
Maritime Raceway
Mendip RC Raceway
Mid Devon RC Raceway
Midlands Raceway
MMRX - Wakefield
NEAM Seaham Sunderland
Newcastle RC Racers
Norfolk Buggy Club
Oswestry Radio Car Club
Notts & Derby - NDOR
Ribble Valley R/C Car Club
Robinhood Raceway
Silverstone
Slough Electric Model Car Club
South Hants Model Car Club
Southend - SRCCC
Southwest Indoor RC
SRCC - Southport
Stockport Model Car Club
Stotfold MCC
Surrey & Hants RCCC
Swindon RCMCC
T.M.R.C. Torbay Micro Racing Club
Telford Hot Trax
Three Counties Radio Controlled Motorsport Club
Titchfield Off Road Club Hants
Tiverton Radio Controlled Car Club
TRCC - Teesside
West Bridgford Model Car Club
Worksop
Wycombe RC club
YORCC - York
Car Talk
General Car Talk
Academy
Aero Racing
Ansmann Racing
Team Associated
Atomic Carbon
Carisma
HoBao
Hot Bodies / HPI
JConcepts
JQ Products
KYOSHO
LRP
Mardave
Schumacher
PR Racing
SERPENT
S-Workz
Tamiya
Team C Racing
Team Losi Racing
Team Durango
Xtreme - VEGA
Tekno RC
X-Factory
XRAY
Yokomo
All times are GMT. The time now is
02:31 PM
.
Contact Us
-
oOple.com
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com