Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 76 to 94 of 94
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: 2FAST4U
Forum: WRCA 15-01-2010
Replies: 8
Views: 2,704
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs down 1/10th Touring Cars

Was it voted upon at the WRCA-AGM to not run 1/10th Touring Cars at the WRCA winter championships? Are the minutes of the meeting posted anywhere - if so is there a link?
Forum: For Sale 20-11-2009
Replies: 0
Views: 921
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up LRP Shark - Stadium Truck type

I am selling my LRP Shark FT-ST, Various upgrades - Futaba low profile servo, Novak Micro GT speedo and new motor (done less than 10 minutes). 2 custom painted buggy shells and an unpainted truck...
Forum: Wanted 07-11-2009
Replies: 7
Views: 1,047
Posted By 2FAST4U
I have a LRP Shark available for sale or trade.

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33488&highlight=shark
Forum: For Sale 02-11-2009
Replies: 0
Views: 835
Posted By 2FAST4U
LRP Shark - Stadium Truck type

I have an LRP Shark - truck type, but been used with buggy shells (both pro-painted), it's been upgraded with servo hold down kit, alloy stand offs & alloy hex's etc.
Presently fitted with Futaba...
Forum: Wanted 16-05-2009
Replies: 3
Views: 956
Posted By 2FAST4U
Micro GT

I have a very little use Micro GT speedo - only used twice!!
£15 posted
Forum: For Sale 11-05-2009
Replies: 11
Views: 1,256
Posted By 2FAST4U
Crankshaft

How much?
Forum: For Sale 11-03-2009
Replies: 2
Views: 871
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Mini Hyper ST

Mini Hyper ST has been SOLD. Spektrum reciever is still available.....
Forum: Wanted 03-03-2009
Replies: 6
Views: 1,059
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Module

I have a Futaba FP-TU-FM RF module (40Mhz), came from a 3VC about 18 months ago and has been sitting on the shelf ever since!! It's in fair used condition but the top clip has snapped off.

£5 to...
Forum: Wanted 03-03-2009
Replies: 6
Views: 1,238
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up I have a spare SR3000 reciever - £30 (posted) and...

I have a spare SR3000 reciever - £30 (posted) and it's yours!!
Forum: Wanted 18-02-2009
Replies: 3
Views: 1,272
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up T4 Truck

I have one available - see link below.

http://www.swansearc.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=4151

Forgot to mention - a bag load of BNIP spares.
Forum: Wanted 18-02-2009
Replies: 2
Views: 1,129
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up LRP Shark

I have one available - See link below.

http://www.swansearc.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=4151
Forum: Wanted 17-02-2009
Replies: 4
Views: 1,025
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Motor

I have a CM2054 (From a Mamba 25 combo) 5400Kv if your interested £15 Plus P&P (£17) like new and very little use. Comes WITHOUT the male mini corally's.
Forum: 1/18th & Micro stuff 13-02-2009
Replies: 20
Views: 3,205
Posted By 2FAST4U
FTX/WRCA final round

Yeh - i think all that entered from S&DMCC had a good days racing. Track was an interesting mix of fast & flowing with a nice technical bit through the center, with 2 canyon jumps at either end of...
Forum: For Sale 09-02-2009
Replies: 2
Views: 871
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Mini Hyper ST

I have for sale a pristine Mini-Hyper ST, it's the 12th scale model.
Has been run in and probably had 7 tanks of fuel through it in total, there are 2 small scratches on the chassis but the rest of...
Forum: Wanted 26-01-2009
Replies: 10
B44
Views: 1,003
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up B44 & Spares

I have a little used B44 (changed to 1/18th) - Comes with spare wishbones & bulkheads and a few wheels and tyres (assorted) fitted with nearly new Mini-pins at present, comes with 2 painted shells...
Forum: For Sale 21-01-2009
Replies: 5
Views: 1,994
Posted By 2FAST4U
Shark

Shark - Sold to Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Forum: Wanted 10-01-2009
Replies: 18
Views: 2,734
Posted By 2FAST4U
Thumbs up Speak to BigDave - Manselton Model Cars (S&DMCC),...

Speak to BigDave - Manselton Model Cars (S&DMCC), i think he's got one in stock (you can pick it up next time your at the club).
Forum: For Sale 01-01-2009
Replies: 5
Views: 2,433
Posted By 2FAST4U
How much cash for the rolling chassis?

How much cash for the rolling chassis?
Forum: For Sale 01-01-2009
Replies: 5
Views: 2,433
Posted By 2FAST4U
Would you be interested in a B44 rolling chassis...

Would you be interested in a B44 rolling chassis for the LRP Shark Rolling chassis? (B44 comes with 3 shells wheels/tyres and a few spares)
I can pick up @ the weekend if your interested.

Thanks...
Showing results 76 to 94 of 94

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com