Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 76 to 89 of 89
Search took 0.00 seconds; generated 42 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: grayslick
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 13-03-2012
Replies: 42
Views: 30,783
Posted By grayslick
new mardave calibra shell for this friday, had a...

new mardave calibra shell for this friday, had a nightmare with masks on this and almost ended up binning it, but managed to rescue it in the end
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 08-03-2012
Replies: 42
Views: 30,783
Posted By grayslick
nice! :thumbsup: anyone got any...

nice! :thumbsup:

anyone got any suggestions/recommendations on where I can send a mardave ascari gt3 shell for a light blue/orange gulf racing paint job. I'm getting fed up of my tamiya can one...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 06-03-2012
Replies: 52
Views: 9,872
Posted By grayslick
Do we need any specific rules around front...

Do we need any specific rules around front bumpers? i.e. that it needs to sit inside the shell and be made of plastic? or be restricted to the genuine Mardave one, I know the one I've got is the...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 29-02-2012
Replies: 30
Views: 6,195
Posted By grayslick
Si, I can smell the fear in your post.

Si, I can smell the fear in your post.
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 29-02-2012
Replies: 30
Views: 6,195
Posted By grayslick
I'm liking the Mardave revival, although at this...

I'm liking the Mardave revival, although at this rate I'll be lucky to get in the A final.:cry:

Ok, I've just ordered a CE conversion kit :thumbsup: cant quite see why this is £29.99 and the full...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 22-02-2012
Replies: 10
Views: 3,589
Posted By grayslick
Just read this old thread and the one thing that...

Just read this old thread and the one thing that sticks out for me is the length of the season.

If the club ran shorter competitions for classes where there was enough support using BRCA rules...
Forum: For Sale 21-02-2012
Replies: 0
Views: 1,086
Posted By grayslick
Tamiya F104 pro new build & hopups

This is a new built F104 pro with the following hopups-

RC F104 Alum Servo Mount L/R 54203
RC F104 Aluminum Pivot Post 54169
RC F104 Aluminum Motor Mount - Right/Left 54166
RC F104 Carbon Rear...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 21-02-2012
Replies: 30
Views: 6,195
Posted By grayslick
you can basically run anything in the mardave...

you can basically run anything in the mardave "open class" - there are no restrictions :thumbsup:

you are welcome to join us anytime :D, friday 7pm onwards every week
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 21-02-2012
Replies: 1
Views: 2,785
Posted By grayslick
the cheapest place I know to get mardave...

the cheapest place I know to get mardave essentials such as wishbones, motor pod etc is http://www.galaxymodels.co.uk/ postage is very cheap too
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 20-02-2012
Replies: 43
Views: 6,322
Posted By grayslick
I would prefer to have all mardaves in the same...

I would prefer to have all mardaves in the same pool and have an a/b final on the night like we have had for the previous 3 years. It adds nothing to the club by splitting the class. If you're a...
Forum: For Sale 19-11-2011
Replies: 0
Views: 1,045
Posted By grayslick
HPI Cup Raced Datsun 240Z £90

Boxed Cup Racer chassis with unused unpainted datsun shell, ran it a handful of times at my local club. Currently on ebay here
...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 04-10-2011
Replies: 42
Views: 30,783
Posted By grayslick
I've been trying to get my F109 built and ready...

I've been trying to get my F109 built and ready for a few weeks, other than the servo horn and some wire tidying, I'm ready to roll this week!!

:thumbsup:

I'll be happy if I last 5 mins.
...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 13-08-2011
Replies: 21
Views: 25,473
Posted By grayslick
Here are the youtube links for the finals from...

Here are the youtube links for the finals from last night's meeting

Touring A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTO2-sLJ40I

Touring B
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWaey1ricc

Mini...
Forum: Gloucester Electric Racing Car Club 12-08-2011
Replies: 21
Views: 25,473
Posted By grayslick
good job mate, well done!:thumbsup:

good job mate, well done!:thumbsup:
Showing results 76 to 89 of 89

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com