Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 126 to 139 of 139
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 43 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Twister
Forum: KYOSHO 22-04-2007
Replies: 30
Views: 10,755
Posted By Twister
:o Looks fine! I hope they haven't given up on...

:o Looks fine! I hope they haven't given up on belts.. But they probably release a off-road version of the tf-5 stallion after the world's. Thats my prediction.
Forum: General Car Talk 20-04-2007
Replies: 20
Views: 4,063
Posted By Twister
You make a old man smile when you race that old...

You make a old man smile when you race that old cat mr Godall. Keep us posted with the results.. I'll come race with u if i can get hold of a cat..:) Good luck!
Forum: Tamiya 18-04-2007
Replies: 46
Views: 12,873
Posted By Twister
yes!

I really hoped Tamiya should come to their senses :eh?: and release the Hotshot.. In my mind the coolest looking buggy ever! Driving it is not that hot, but sometimes looking good is all it takes;)...
Forum: Xtreme - VEGA 13-04-2007
Replies: 3
Views: 2,088
Posted By Twister
Thank you for the kind replies, well i have made...

Thank you for the kind replies, well i have made up my mind. Ill place my order right now. cheers:)
Forum: Xtreme - VEGA 13-04-2007
Replies: 3
Views: 2,088
Posted By Twister
Xrs racing?

My question is simply is the predator xrs competetive right out of the box? I race at clubman level but i need a durable car :D It really looks fine and the price is right too. But again does it...
Forum: KYOSHO 13-04-2007
Replies: 30
Views: 10,755
Posted By Twister
:) I really like Kyoshos aproach to the hobby,...

:) I really like Kyoshos aproach to the hobby, earlier the optima mids and lazers had a simple layout and easy to maintain. Shaft isn't a bad idea with all the horsepower we can strap in the cars...
Forum: KYOSHO 05-04-2007
Replies: 30
Views: 10,755
Posted By Twister
With funky mojo's Lazer zxs evo fresh in mind i...

With funky mojo's Lazer zxs evo fresh in mind i for one would really like to see an off road version of tf-5 stallion. And there i s room for improvment of the current lazer but this is wishful...
Forum: oOple Talk 04-03-2007
Replies: 7
Views: 3,938
Posted By Twister
Thank you for your help. It seems to be better...

Thank you for your help. It seems to be better off shopping in Hong Kong taxwise. My only problem now is to choose between the 501x and yoke. But that is a quite nice problem.
Forum: oOple Talk 02-03-2007
Replies: 7
Views: 3,938
Posted By Twister
Japanese rc-shopping?

G'day mates, I would like to buy a Yokomo Mr 4 Bx from Japan or Hong Kong but i can't find any shops that carry them. They are quite expensive here in sweden ( 470£!). Thanx.:yawn:
Forum: General Race Chat 07-02-2007
Replies: 29
Views: 5,199
Posted By Twister
Brilliant idea really, with a vintagerace :) Race...

Brilliant idea really, with a vintagerace :) Race what you got and have good time- should be pretty cheap too? I was very happy to se that there are some brave men racing hotshots and javelins. I am...
Forum: Hot Bodies / HPI 02-02-2007
Replies: 258
Views: 45,436
Posted By Twister
I agree, it certainly looks like a buggy revival...

I agree, it certainly looks like a buggy revival is around the corner. So come on Cecil where's that cat 4k? we know you've got somewhere.. Looking forward to new 2wd as well.
Forum: General Car Talk 09-12-2006
Replies: 8
Views: 2,247
Posted By Twister
i'm not worthy.

If Jimmy and Norhty says it´s durable.. Then it is! The x10 that is, i will of course taka closer look at that car and read that rewiew again..:wtf: Thanks for straighten me up guys.. But i was...
Forum: General Car Talk 04-12-2006
Replies: 8
Views: 2,247
Posted By Twister
I´m from sweden and you are right, there isn´t...

I´m from sweden and you are right, there isn´t any stock classes here. I think the X10 seems to be a bit fragile? And thats no good when i´m driving (lol). I will buy a Cat and a brushless system and...
Forum: General Car Talk 03-12-2006
Replies: 8
Views: 2,247
Posted By Twister
Old fool?

Hi guys. I want to start racing again after 15 years of absensce from this sport. And i´m kind of a anglofiliac so i wanna race a schumacher cat. Is that foolish? I´m kind of used to get outrunned :D...
Showing results 126 to 139 of 139

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com