Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Search Forums

Showing results 201 to 210 of 210
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 52 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Coastal
Forum: KYOSHO 22-01-2007
Replies: 16
Views: 4,657
Posted By Coastal
And Ballistic Buggy wheels according to the write...

And Ballistic Buggy wheels according to the write up in one of the mags.
And JC (Fastrax?) 5 spoke in white or yellow. I have white and they look real nice!
Forum: KYOSHO 20-01-2007
Replies: 10
Views: 3,483
Posted By Coastal
I also run 40wt oil allround, haven't had any...

I also run 40wt oil allround, haven't had any problems with car bottoming out and we have a big big drop on our track.
Car did have tendency to roll with kit silvers, but haven't had problem with...
Forum: KYOSHO 15-01-2007
Replies: 10
Views: 3,483
Posted By Coastal
I have the long Blue & Yellow, Yellow &...

I have the long Blue & Yellow, Yellow & orange-yellow fronts as well as kit silvers.

On a bumpy track I am using yellows all round, used the blue with silver fronts and may try with the yellow...
Forum: I Made This ! 11-01-2007
Replies: 24
Views: 5,536
Posted By Coastal
Probably the most succesful was the Andy East...

Probably the most succesful was the Andy East chassis, which he put in production with Fibrelyte.

We also have a very succesful custom built chassis at CMCRC the Sanders SD now the PS I believe....
Forum: General Race Chat 11-01-2007
Replies: 91
Views: 7,706
Posted By Coastal
Dirty only since we went back off road;) From...

Dirty only since we went back off road;)
From probably the second oldest person on the forum, perhaps I should change my name to Carlsberg:cool:
Forum: KYOSHO 10-01-2007
Replies: 6
Views: 2,878
Posted By Coastal
Ditto Great service, quick turn round

Ditto
Great service, quick turn round
Forum: KYOSHO 09-01-2007
Replies: 4
Views: 2,953
Posted By Coastal
Shame those that had posted set ups even if they...

Shame those that had posted set ups even if they have changed alligance have not responded to questions re their set ups
Forum: KYOSHO 09-01-2007
Replies: 4
Views: 2,953
Posted By Coastal
Question Team Drivers

what has happened to the UK team drivers or UK importers in answering queries on the Forums?

There seems a lack of response from them:wtf:
Forum: KYOSHO 16-12-2006
Replies: 6
Views: 3,218
Posted By Coastal
Thanks Maurice, So you change the steering...

Thanks Maurice,
So you change the steering knuckles over, I will try that but do you still need to put a spacer above the caster block as the ball joint will not screw down fully?
Forum: KYOSHO 13-12-2006
Replies: 6
Views: 3,218
Posted By Coastal
Axle Height Spacer

On the posted set-ups the axle height spacer is being ticked as LOW.
does this mean the spacer is under the steering block i.e the spacer is low or above the block as per instructions making the...
Showing results 201 to 210 of 210

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com