Thread: M.E or N.E?
View Single Post
  #4  
Old 09-03-2008
telboy's Avatar
telboy telboy is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: chesterfield - no-mans land!
Posts: 3,175
Send a message via MSN to telboy
Default

I suppose the only advantages to the M.E is the shorter distances, and lower numbers. Not that I'm wanting to compete in a series that has less people in it. I think I'd rather do 'average' in a competetive series than do 'well' in a less competetive one. So that isn't realy an aspect.

Just worked out the distances over the season. Traveling to the N.E will be 810miles for the year, and travelling to the M.E will be 904miles. So thats nearly 100miles difference over the season because of the M.E being one day meetings, even though the tracks are closer to me.

Think I'll go N.E.

Now wheres me tent!
Reply With Quote