View Single Post
  #1177  
Old 11-03-2008
Chris Ward's Avatar
Chris Ward Chris Ward is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bromley, Kent
Posts: 20
Default

Well my TRF 'Aeration' shocks turned up from the land of the Rising sun yesterday and they look good. Instructions that came with them seem to be the same as the ones in the TRF501X manual, but as I don't have a TRF I can't be 100% on them being the same components. I'll try to take some pics and put them up tonight, won't be putting them together until the weekend though as i'm still waiting for more parts. They do have some snazzy looking gold shock shafts though!

Chris

FYI - My shocks came with 'red' springs and soft oil, and the instructions do state these can be used on the DT02 aswell, so I'm guessing the kit suggested settings might be a bit of middle ground so they work on all the different chassis.
Reply With Quote