View Single Post
  #17  
Old 08-09-2006
RobHatcliffe's Avatar
RobHatcliffe RobHatcliffe is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Manchester
Posts: 130
Default

I've served on the Bury Metro committee for the last 2 years, and hope to carry on again in 2007, so I feel I know a little about how much effort is needed to run an r/c club. We're fortunate at Bury that Roger takes on a great deal himself, but he knows he has the backing of a small number of core club members to assist at work days, track preparation etc etc

It's probably fair to say that at most clubs the bulk of the work is done by a small number of people - imgaine how much easier it would be if a large number of people each did a little bit??

As I said in my original post, I really like Batley, I enjoy racing there and the club have always made us feel very welcome.

When you have dates for workdays would you please post details on here - if I'm available I'll come over to help.
__________________
www.hatclifferacing.piczo.com
Reply With Quote