View Single Post
  #1253  
Old 27-03-2008
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

[quote=bod405;107697]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbiccies View Post
Stellamodels now have them in stock

cheers for that cant really understand rcchamp
If you guys want to get this running sweetly i think if you can find him look out for Steve Rich he has made it look well with a few upgrades which he has made out of alloy, it goes rather well.

I cant believe I am actually saying this, me actually saying his car looks good - its taken you years mate but finally you have impressed me!!! Also your paint job to Daves 501x shell is rather nice as well.

Also enjoy it, you did for the first time beat me in 4wd (since I began racing in 1986). But revenge will be sweet when I get my 501x running well, (and manage to fit a one way to the layshaft) and will be out for revenge.
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote