View Single Post
  #10  
Old 11-04-2008
RogerM's Avatar
RogerM RogerM is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The middle of off-road nowhere ----- Cheltenham
Posts: 4,258
Default

Mes, just wait till you get it too the track!

Talking of which what sort of surface and layout are you running on? If you let us know we'll fire a set-up over that may well work as a starting point.

If your car is box stock then I'd strongly recomend that you change the turnbuckles for titanium ones. The ONLY breakage I have suffered in normal running was a rear hub that had a bearing retainer punched out due to a bending steel turnbuckle (the 2 other items I have broken were due to a car crashing on a fast straight in front of my car .... nothing would have survived that).

This car is now VERY strong, certainly stronger than american competition in my experience. Kyosho have done a great job on selecting the latest plastics!!!
Reply With Quote