View Single Post
  #1  
Old 25-09-2006
jimmy's Avatar
jimmy jimmy is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 10,047
Blog Entries: 6
Default Hmm, nice "repair"

Hmm, I just had both my keyence ESC's "repaired", after they blew up for no reason, they were sent to schumacher 2/3 weeks back. it cost 54 quid all together but I guess its not so bad as long as I get them back and they work.
I wonder what "repaired" means when they give you two brand new units ?! It says the fet board was replaced on the itemised thingybob - but in reality they are brand spankers! lies!
Should I complain ? I had an oOple sticker on one of them and didnt get it back ??




Ok new or not I couldnt really afford to spend 54quid on them but thanks to schumacher anyway for sorting them out - my 2wd thanks you.
Reply With Quote