Thread: Aero Setups
View Single Post
  #158  
Old 01-06-2008
DaveG28's Avatar
DaveG28 DaveG28 is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 3,736
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redscott View Post
I was wondering has anyone tried using associated or losi shocks. the car is cool on small minor jumps ans straights but, stiff and poor on large jumps.
I've gone from 40wt 2 30wt oil n the front using orange springs. n the rear I've gone from 40wt 2 25wt oil using pink springs. not sure what pistons im using. I left the piston alone since I know david gibson already did some of the shock mods that have been recommended on. just looking 4 options. by way thanks 4 all the servo help.
Hi again mate, the pistons were at .052" in all holes as far as I can remember, also had the better orings and thinner middle spacer in there!

Someone told me Lee used Losi Shocks last year, not sure if anyone else can verfy that? Both Losi and Associated should work though, just need the right spacing at the top to make sure the shocks sit at the right angle!
Reply With Quote