I've said it before and I'll say it again : stop trying to use any Tamiya shockshaft and just use The yokomo shockshafts. They are stronger and smoother, even compared to the WCE shafts.
Jimmy : about setup differences between the TRF501X and DB01 :
Since we can use Lipo's for our nationals now (the Belgian GP proved it to be a big succes), I am building a hopped-up DB01 now to compare it to the TRF501X when using Lipo's because I have an idea that with the lighter Lipo's, the DB01 might just have the better weight distribution.
I also noticed that you cannot change the inner ballstud height like you can on the TRF501X, which is a shame because it is one of the setup options I like to use the most. I'll use the TRF 501X WCE alu blocks at the rear. I didn't like them on the 501.
|