View Single Post
  #19  
Old 18-02-2009
Kecky's Avatar
Kecky Kecky is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wallasey, Wirral
Posts: 622
Default

I've fitted a 3600 trakpower in mine, and the length and width of that is the same as the 4900. The 4900 is 1.2mm taller that is all (according to the trakpower website).
To fit mine, i dremelled the half moon, the rear battery post mount and half of the front mount along with taking a little off the servo mount.
I then re-drilled and conter sunk the chassis to re-locate the battery post. I didn't need to touch the antenna tube location, as i have the battery sitting as close to the outside edge as it will go.
If you want me to post any photo's just let me know.
__________________
KECKSpeed - Seat of your Pants R/C Racing
www.keckspeed.co.uk
[email protected]
Reply With Quote