View Single Post
  #43  
Old 08-03-2009
super__dan's Avatar
super__dan super__dan is offline
#1 ZX5 fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,482
Default

Just updating this thread

I've changed over to Vampire Racing Lipo's from the SMC packs, I've not had the chance to run them yet but they look great

All the packs I've got were according to my voltmeter perfectly balanced when I got them and so didn't take long to balance charge first time. Being 5200mah 30C, it now means all the team are running the 'big' lipos of their sponsor which all weigh roughly the same, which means setups from the team will be consistent.

Running them next weekend at the Batley Supercup, can't wait!

Just to note, on the X5 the Vampire racing lipo was a fraction longer than the SMC ones I had, so I've ended up having to shave the servo mount down a bit with the dremel. But it all fits in (as you can see )







__________________


Nortech is ACE!
Reply With Quote