View Single Post
  #58  
Old 14-04-2009
Garry Driffill's Avatar
Garry Driffill Garry Driffill is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hull, Yorkshire
Posts: 1,940
Send a message via MSN to Garry Driffill
Thumbs up

Cheers Dan,

I did wonder about sending the servo lead inside the belt tunnle down to the back of the car actaully, I just may do that now. Was a little cautious to be honest of the belt catching it at any point but if its more or less 'Nailed' down it shouldnt be an issue AND effectivly make it ever neater.

Ive just fitted the Turnbuckle belt tensioner mod and the rear carbon link stregnthener for the shocktower. Then all i need to do is get the CR parts for the back end and im, well i beleive i'll be running somthing 'Like' you lads will be

Dan, The white 'Upgrade Parts' what are they actually for?

I notice youre not running them? or are youres dyed black?
__________________
Reply With Quote