View Single Post
  #28  
Old 12-02-2007
DCM's Avatar
DCM DCM is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Marvelous South Wales!!
Posts: 8,896
Default

I think I slammed a 78 on as that is what I had spare, but 81 is fine too. From what I understand, the Tamiya slipper is just a 'metric' version of the B4, so you could use the B4 spur, but you will have to ream out the centre hole to 5mm, and the pads might need a little trimming.

The stock spur gear put lots of effort in grinding itself down and making a noise than driving the car, also, when you got CVD's on, on lock, the front axle becomes noisier.
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man!
Reply With Quote