View Single Post
  #5  
Old 04-09-2009
c0sie c0sie is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Cheltenham
Posts: 3,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcRob View Post
From another thread:



£50 of brass is acceptable for one car, but how dare another car even think about needing any weight.

Ironic?

You are a cock. Thankyou for that

For the record, the B44 brass lipo tray costs a mere £25. The B44 also requries a battery strap when running LiPo's so either way a strap was needed..I just chose brass, and I was always aware of the fact that I needed it.

When I bought my X6^2 I was never aware that I would need so much brass, and the car handled like a pig without it.

Thanks for your input though, you've killed afew minutes of my boring day at work so for that I salute you
__________________
Previously:
BRCA Micro Section Chairman.
BRCA Micro National Champion.

Currently:
JQ fan.
Bellend.

Forums are better than Facebook groups
Reply With Quote