View Single Post
  #2173  
Old 28-09-2009
A.J. Gee A.J. Gee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Posts: 319
Default

54141-High Traction Lower Arm (Front)
54142-High Traction Lower Arm (Rear)
Does anyone have experience with these newer arms? I just picked up both sets as back up's and was wondering how they differ from the original stock arms. I'm hoping that they make the buggy sit lower, so that the CVD's go a bit further into the out drives considering Tamiya made a screw up with the compatibility between the TRF dampers and the length of the CVD's. Thing's aren't as bad as they were since transferring back to the stock (carbon reinforced towers) in place of the chincy 3 racing carbon fiber towers. Even with limiting the shock piston travel, I still get nervous that the CVD's are gonna pop out during a run. That would cause some good damage I would imagine. I like the looks of the atomic towers and have heard great things about them, I just can't muster the budget at the moment and in the past, LOL.
Reply With Quote