Thread: Panning tips?
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 03-11-2009
tymill's Avatar
tymill tymill is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: London
Posts: 412
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2k View Post
The blurriness of the front of the car comes from the point you are picking on the car to pan around.
Thanks - that makes a lot of sense, and I can see what to do to improve. I was just basically trying to aim for the car _in general_. Hmm. It wasn't exactly a surgical precision type of deal...

I suppose this is esp important for when the cars are coming towards the camera, as when the car's going sideways it prob doesn't matter as much.

Cheers for the feedback!

Just wish we had more of that cool dirt to race on over here....
Ty

and hey -that's an awesome shot of the escort!
Reply With Quote