Thread: My B44 Build
View Single Post
  #2  
Old 03-12-2009
Jnunu1's Avatar
Jnunu1 Jnunu1 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Ribble Valley
Posts: 191
Default

Hi

I have just started my B44 - so far done diffs, slipper clutch and shocks.

All fine in following the manual. The only stupid thing I have done so far is using the wrong o-rings on the shock caps - should have used 6469 (shock cap o ring) but used the threaded collar o ring (7416). These are far too big and in hind-site I should have known - but as a noob i didnt realise until I came to do the threaded collers! So thats why all my shockfluid was leaking out!

I would also recommend you print out the RRCI review for the car that is kept on this site in the Reviews and Articles section - some good tips there as well.

Good luck and I will follow your progress with interest!
Reply With Quote