Thread: My B44 Build
View Single Post
  #13  
Old 10-12-2009
ace028 ace028 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 167
Default

One thing that I have noticed about the kit is that the black "bluing" or powdercoat on the CVD's isn't very good, just the finish didn't turn out as nice as the CVD's on my T4 did, not a big deal, and I noticed that there is a very slight surface rust on them as well as the screws, its very very light but you can tell because it left faint brown marks on the bags and if you look close to the screws you can see it, it mostly rubs off. I think I will buy a screw kit later for it, maybe titanium or something.
__________________
Team Associated RC18B
Original Kyosho Ultima (rebuilding)
Traxxas Mini Revo
RC boats that put my cars to shame in speed!
Reply With Quote