Thread: RC Heroes
View Single Post
  #43  
Old 18-12-2009
Jonesy Jonesy is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ellesmere Port
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Church View Post
My hero is Jonsey!!!!! Team Orange!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIFF55 View Post
Three were tops with me, Masami and Mannie Pannesar (team mate as well), Bob Gammon. Also cant forget Jon Tucker, Jon Leonard and Craig Harris

THATS SIX!

Jonsey is the nuts, or is that he is nuts!!! GO ORANGE!!

I love you boys too, at least when I'm not racing anymore I can safetly think that people will remember who I am, if not for the racing results

Considering I'm just about to enter my 20th year of racing I should have alot of idols. When I started doing Nationals I always remember Jamie Booth, Kevin Moore, William Mitchem to name a few.

Then that list moved on to Neil Cragg for fairly obvious reasons as I remember when he turned up to a North West Regional (Bolton I think) in the early 90's and battered everyone!)

It's harder for me to say now as I've finally developed from the bottom National Finals to regular Top 30 finishes, it's amazing running against some of Brittain's top drivers week in week out
Reply With Quote