Thread: My B44 Build
View Single Post
  #53  
Old 17-01-2010
ace028 ace028 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: California
Posts: 167
Default

Thanks guys, I was planning on taking it out today, but its raining. Maybe tomorrow. I only had 3 colors, and I saw the liquid mask and thought I would try it out, I think if I had a better brush to paint the mask on with it would have turned out better that way it could have been more even because some of it was hard to peel off because it was too thin. If I had a airbrush and a few more colors I think I can do better, but it is my best body I have painted, this is my 4th one with rattle cans.
__________________
Team Associated RC18B
Original Kyosho Ultima (rebuilding)
Traxxas Mini Revo
RC boats that put my cars to shame in speed!
Reply With Quote