View Single Post
  #54  
Old 17-04-2007
Adam Skelding's Avatar
Adam Skelding Adam Skelding is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 784
Send a message via AIM to Adam Skelding Send a message via MSN to Adam Skelding Send a message via Yahoo to Adam Skelding Send a message via Skype™ to Adam Skelding
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
haha, good battle with truman in your final man.. Team mates? you'd never guess it!
First Rule of racing: Beat your team mate.
Second Rule of Racing: Beat your team mate.

It was a good laugh although he did end up beating me by duping me into ramming that rather nice post on the table top.... Doh!...... I have the inside...yes I'm past...thud.... A##E!

Shame to see the end of Tiv.....Although I won't miss the drive down the M5....

__________________
5 Time Oople Invernational SC Champion.

Powered by OptiPower

Do, or do not, there is no try!
Reply With Quote