Thread: Apple iPad.
View Single Post
  #41  
Old 29-01-2010
andys andys is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,161
Default

Hell £600 brick.
That's too much for what it is - a big ipod touch.

As regards reliability, i've owned many apple products, from early 1st colour macs, to macpro's etc and haven't had one single problem or failure. The iphone and ipods do occasionally freeze and need a re-set. On the other hand I also use PC's and build my own, i've going through power supplies, graphics cards, ram, you name it. I became a regular at CCL computers for quite a while returning stuff. To the point where we decided that the cheap pc route for work wasn't worth all the agro, we now just run macs where we can....

Anyhow, I reckon £400 is the absolute limit in the UK for the basic ipad....
__________________
www.andrewshillito.com

Custom Painted Bodyshells by me ! www.shillyshells.co.uk

http://www.shillyshells.co.uk
Reply With Quote