View Single Post
  #104  
Old 18-02-2010
eda's Avatar
eda eda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: N.Ireland
Posts: 362
Default

Hard to beat a bit of good roof racing! The mighty T4 handled it ok, but the poor rear shock tower gave up in the end. Too many thumps down square on the roof from 12 feet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mole2k View Post
The wall of death was awesome tonight! Cant wait to get the B4 out on it so I can really get a bit of silly high jumping going . Couldnt really risk the 501x as I need to wheel it out for tomorrow night in fivemiletown!

I'll have to take the video camera up next time round and take a new video, make a push to get more people up there so we have a good A-Final to video!
Reply With Quote