View Single Post
Old 24-03-2010

I think we all know that this thread is going to build up to make some very uncomfortable reading for Team Xtreme. It just depends how they deal with it. They really need to bite the bullet and come out and say that they really haven't been up to scratch with customer service. If it looks like they want to change then it may end up saving the company. My money will be that they will just bury their heads in the sand whilst it all falls apart around them as that looks like company policy just now.

A month ago I came to within 2 clicks of buying a new X11 with a lot of spares, lipo chassis, orange steering arms etc. This was despite a lack of communication from the company. I had to almost beg them in the end to respond. It was only through a lot of encouragement from others on this forum that I should give it a go that I got that far. I checked the prices and though it wasn't cheap I went for the purchase. Then at the last minute they added VAT on (all users of the site will know that this comes as a surprise as you assume it's already on by that point) and that was the last straw for me, just too expensive to gamble on. I ended up buying an X10 second hand to test the water and going for a new Durango (which from sales service to the actual car itself was a dream by the way)

It looks to me that they have got this far by goodwill of their customers and is taking on more of a charity status now. After reading about Nismo and him being told that it didn't get sent for 3? weeks because of the snow I would suggest that they are now just tacking the mick. This thread could be a line in the sand and they have to think hard on what happens now.