Nick:
Glad you got the info you were looking for and getting along well.
But beware of c0sie, as he'll attempt to come off sound like a nice guy (I am sure he'll follow up with a reply, as he's our "resident troll," once you see him/his appearance and read more of him on the 'Net you'll understand what I mean) but you'll find out soon enough that he'll come off as your best friend if he wants something of you and chew you up and spit you out when he decides he doesn't.
Otherwise, good racing to you, mate.
Crissy:
Instead of making a million and one excuses for why this thread sat here basically unanswered for 2 weeks solid, post up some set-ups or just STFU. And instead of posting just so as to call me out (again), like I did something wrong (which I didn't), don't then echo my advice about getting advice at the track. Otherwise, Grow Up for cripes sake!
|