View Single Post
  #2491  
Old 29-04-2010
Carno's Avatar
Carno Carno is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimblum View Post
I'll be racing this weekend as well, so I will report back with the results and what I changed..

As far as the bottoming out problem goes - I kinda wish there was a front skid or something I could install to work around it. Maybe I will get another idea..
I got the new oil in. Front feels a lot better. Also a lot of oil was gone. That's why i was having a lot of trouble with my body slapping.

Drilled out the hole for bleeding and filled it that way. * see on the pic i forgot to re-adjust one of my dampers *

My mate with the 'R was here yesterday for a diff rebuild and checked his front with normal shocktower. Doesn't have the bottoming out issue.

Looked at the AC tower again but it looks as if it's mounted to high even, if you look at the space in between.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACshocktowerFront.jpg (50.5 KB, 31 views)
__________________
««201, 511&503
Reply With Quote