Thread
:
Losi JRX2 rescued from the shed!
View Single Post
#
1
07-06-2010
sancho
Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6
Losi JRX2 rescued from the shed!
After many many years out of the game I've just had my interest rekindled by a few sessions of Mardave banger racing with my nephew... Which led me to dig out some old kit from my brother-in-laws shed! I had forgotten that when I packed up and sold my Procat, my 40mhz gear and all my decent motors and cells, I kept one choice item... My Losi JRX2 and a few other choice items, Shinwa Motor Dresser and MPS Slope charger.
Back in the late 80s early 90s I was a regular at the Holbeach club (great to see it's still going and the track at EastTraxs looks great), my home village is Walpole St Andrew, so it all conspiring to make me think about getting into the game again.
Also used to do a lot of the nationals and the indoor champs at Mansfield.
I've got the losi running again, with few new bits... the amazing thing is that the one set of old Sanyo 1700s that have been in the shed for 15+ years still charge and the old Parma motor still goes like stink.
THinking of selling it or running in a few vintange races.
sancho
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sancho
Find all posts by sancho