View Single Post
  #22  
Old 08-05-2011
super gripper's Avatar
super gripper super gripper is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 231
Default racing today

A huge well done to Neil and crew getting this track up and running

The club has a fantastic venue, the rostrum is top notch and the track is well, just awesome.
It has a good straight with some really technical bits but overall the track is just very rewarding when you get it right.

After all that rain Friday and Saturday night I expected it to be very wet but the track had drained beautifully Neil certainly did pick the sweet spot.

I cannot praise Neil and the club enough, I had a fantastic day and my Tamiya ran sweet as a nut all day.

Nice place, nice people. The meeting ran very smoothly making a very relaxed race day

I am most definitely going for the next Sunday meeting in two weeks time, racing on grass is just brill.
__________________
Tamiya TRF502x & Vega 201

Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

www.huntersystems.co.uk
Reply With Quote