View Single Post
  #8  
Old 11-05-2011
littlesten littlesten is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosidge View Post
I don't know why I bothered answering your question to be honest if this is your attitude. I read the manual for your speedo and there is no mention of the 6-second power reverse feature, so either you are mistaken or you are deliberately trying to BS me to prove a point. Which begs the question of why you are asking for help.
hey sorry that the answser came over as bad attitude it wasnt at all
im not a bad attitude guy

i know it has no mention of it on the site, but in the manual/box i could of sworn i saw it say something like "and for 6 seconds you will have a exra reverse speed"
I may have miss read it, but however if its not meant to be doing that, then mine is haha

once again im sorry the anwser came over that i had bad attitude i was just comparing notes with you



Going to switch the 2 wires round again, hopefully it wont melt the protective plastic again, because there barley any left :')
__________________
POTATO!
Reply With Quote