Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #1594  
Old 17-05-2011
Welshy40's Avatar
Welshy40 Welshy40 is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: .
Posts: 4,773
Default

Keith and I will talk this week but things have been a bit crazy today so didn't get a chance. Still the tomcat shell is now available.

Out of curiosity my ZXS proto that I haven't used, what would you say I would get for it? £750 for or ? I really have got to sell it or strip it down for spares, so if anyone out there is after one of most probably ten ever made now there is an opportunity to get it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (256.3 KB, 58 views)
__________________
www.kamtec.co.uk
www.fibre-lyte.co.uk
answer-rc.com/uk/en/
Answer UK team driver
Designer of the Lazer ZX/ZXR carbon fibre tub chassis
Designer of the Lazer ZXRS
Reply With Quote