Thread: Lazer zxr
View Single Post
  #1638  
Old 26-05-2011
moth898's Avatar
moth898 moth898 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isobarik View Post
Moth swedes and swedes every where

Btw take an look at tampa when they are on defence they play 1-3-1 and what nationality has the guy that invented that play
And now that the bruins lost well i guess that they take it in the last game. They have to make the first pass faster.

mvh Isobarik
Iso,

The 1-3-1 is a different way of playing the trap. The neutral zone trap was perfected by Scotty Bowman.....Tampa didn't re-invent the wheel with that play.

I can't stand the Bruins, they are a bunch of sore loosers that play dirty. I want them out as fast as possible. But then if they make it to the finals I'm sure the Canuks will teach them a lesson.
__________________
SHUMACHER CAT SX
SHUMACHER COUGAR SV
Reply With Quote