Quote:
Originally Posted by budfish
Listen to me captin its getting a bit out of hand now but your calling the club has a whole. When I give abuse/banter/cheek that's what it is me myself and I
I don't represent the club in anyway and therefore wouldn't want it to reflect badly on the club.I am an arsehole because I want to be but that dos'nt mean everyone at the club is also an arsehole I act alone
But
You are calling bury metro as a whole and the things you are saying are affecting the Image of our club it all boils down to the core members the lads who set up and pack away the lads that care about the club we all have the crack on here and some might think we all hate each other but we don't all of us at bury metro like the group of "core members" get on great and are welcoming to anyone APART FROM YOU this is all your own doing
|
Have to agree with you there Buds
__________________
Team Associated B44FT ~ LRP SXX TC Spec ~ LRP Vector X12 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1251MG ~ Spektrum DX3S
Schumacher Cougar SV Pro ~ LRP Sphere TC Spec ~ Losi Xcelorin 6.5t ~ Savox SC-1257 ~ Spektrum SR3100 ~ Spektrum DX3S
In progress: Team Durango DEX410 V1-V4 hybrid ~ DESC410V2 ~ DEX210
|